[4]

Tae 's pov

I was working in my office when a knock was heard ( btw the girl assistant was office work related and the boy assistant in last part was Mafia related worker )

"Come in"

"Sir the girl u were taking about yesterdays informations" he handed him the file.

I smirked opening the file looked at it. Ohh her name is yn beautiful girl beautiful name . I looked at her picture which was taken secretly she looks so enchanting such a goodness.i looked into more of her details.

My eyes twitched when I read a line abused ! She abused by her freaking mother . fucking hell!

"Don't worry babygirl i will save you."

I looked into her family to see a familiar face. My smirk widen.

Youngri ha!

" Didn't youngri take 5 million few months ago?

"Yes sir, she still haven't return it"

Great now i can see my butterfly.
I looked at the time to see it's already 10 pm. But i want to see my kitten.

"Arrange the car "

With any questions he said ok and went out.

I smiled remembering her face so innocent.she makes me want to take all her innocence.

Third person pov

More than 10 car entered the small house . The door was opened by youngri
Her eyes widened seeing her worst fear. She thought they have already forgotten about it.

"S-sir what are u doing here i would have come there"

" Ohh is it i see"

"Not goona let me in ur just goona keep in here?"

"H-a .. please come inside sir"

She went to take coffee for him since yn was not there.

" Mr k-kim why are u here" she asked keeping the coffee infront of him

"Where is ur daughter miss min?"

"Ahh one minute sir .. SWEETHEART COME DOWN "

His heart got excited he desperately looked at the stairs waiting for her desperately...

Seeing another his heart harden feeling slight anger raising in him he fisted his fingers.

"This is my only one and only daughter sir her name in min hyein"

The girl looked at him seductively.

"Heyyyyyyy"

He got up from the tiny couch and said

" The money better be transferred into the account tmr itself "

"S-sir  wait please give me one more month i don't have enough.."

"Well Idc it better be there tommo-"

Suddenly the door opened a tired yn entered the room looking confused why many cars were out

Tae looked at her she was wearing a simple blue baggy jeans with a black top
To him she looked elegant.
His cold heart soften when he saw her.

There was a huge silence in the hall .

Yn's pov

I walked into the house to see many cars here a d there i was wondering what was going one i decided to silently walk in and go to my room but when i entered i saw the same person he was the man i bumped into few days ago

"Well Idc i need it tmr itself or see something worse"

I frown my eyebrows thinking what he was thinking about .

"N-no NO sir please give me few more days i can't get this much money this fast wea are poor please spare mee "

"Looking at ur dresses u don't look poor at all either money or death "

Orr....... Let me have your daughter.
Third person pov

Hyein was in cloud nine .she smiled  widely she looked at him very dirtly.
Her dream to be with a rich man was coming true.she thought a lot about how he will treat her as a queen.

"Of course " she screamed .

" Not u i was talking about her " he pointed at yn.

Hyein's face suddenly drained when he said that.she was in angry.that slut must have seduced him.that bitch i will teach her a lesson.

Yn 's pov

I looked at him in shock. He was looking at me with a cold face . He is so scary.

No no I can't let this happen my world crashed down when I hear the next words.

" Sir u can take her pls spare us"
But mom i want- "
"Shut up hyein"

Tears left my eyes feeling betrayed by them . Never have i thought they will sell me money.

"M-mom don't d-do this "

"Yn come here " her mother pulled he to Mr Kim .

"Sir u can have her but please spare me and my daughter "

Her mother knew how dangerous he was so she didn't want to give hyein to her.

" Ok then am taking her with me "

Yn's mind blank she didn't now what to do. Suddenly a cold hand catched her warm wrist .
She looked at him with her teary eyes.
Which was screaming don't .

He dragged her with him to the car when suddenly she bite his hand.

No yn u can't let this happened .he will kill me no !
My heart was beating so hard.
Suddenly i did what i could bite him. He bite him slightly.

Tae 's pov

I walked out with my yn with a cold aura.i could feel her small struggle which were nothing to me . I reached the car when suddenly i felt something on my hand.
My hand loosen from her wrist . I looked at her to see her trying to run with her tiny legs.

I smirked and looked at my guards signal then to come with the car and follow me
I walked out the house and went to the direction she went with a syringe in my hand.

Butterfly i can't wait to have u in my arms

_________________________________________

Hehe i am trying to do my best and update fast.

Thank u so much for 12 reads , it my first time writting stories.i always wanted to do it .
Ahhh finally 😃
But please do vote

________________________________________

✨please vote ✨

Thank u for reading
- jellybear