[17] +15

Tae's POV

I was concentrating on my work until yn suddenly moved a Lil making me groan. Ahh fuck.

Gripping of her waist i slightly made her sit on my dick but her weight was light like a feather pressing her hips down i moved slightly moaning .

She waking up feeling heat down there  groaning she hugged him tightly breathing heavily.

It's time now...i smirk knowing she is awake.

Grabbing her waist i pressed her down making her gasp, letting out a growls i made her move faster making her moan slightly she held my shoulder digging her head on my neck trying to control herself.

Soon i made her sit on table before kissing her roughly holding her waist she tried to kiss me back slowly making me smile she...she accepting me ... Finally.

Author's pov

Pushing her he made her lie of the table making her Yelp in shock trying stand up .

"Lie down"his stern voice sent chills down her spine .

His hands slowly went inside her skirt knowing his plans are going quiet well he smirked widely.

Rubbing her clit she bit her lips trying her best to hold her moans ..

She clenched hands having nothing to grip on .

"S-sir s-stop we are in your o-ofice"
She said Breathing heavily trying to get up .

"P-please stop-p people will hear us"

"Nobody is in this floor other than me sweetheart"
Well not really his assistant cabin is right opposite to him he wanted her to know he already have someone special with him and doesn't need a slut like her.

"Moan sweetheart do it"

She shook her head panting with sweat  around her cute face.

He slowly slipping his hands inside her panties making her gasp she held his hands quickly looking at him with her innocent eyes which screamed 'not to do it '.

He held both of her hands in one pinning it he slide his hands inside slowly rubbing her wet clit he slowly entered a finger inside her making her let out a small scream.she quickly shut her mouth trying her not to let out moans.

He thrusted his finger in and out in a fast pace slowly adding second then third he fucked her tight hole looking at her face who was struggling to keep quiet,her milky legs started to shake, hands clenched tightly,her baby hair sticking on her forehead because of the sweat her eyes closed shut tears leaving them,he snigger seeing the affect he had on her .he wants everyone to know she is his..only his .

His thrust kept gettin rougher and rougher she bite her lips hard trying her best to hold those moans .she bit it too hard that it started to bleed.

Her walls soon clenched tightly making it hard to thrust his fingers in her little hole .

Thrusting and twirling his fingers inside her tight hole she finally released herself panting hard .

She lied there breathing heavily too tired that she didn't notice taehyung removing her panties.

She accidentally moaned loudly when she felt something wet licking her.she struggle to close her legs but he made her weak trembling legs wrap around his shoulder her clit was on his face giving him a clear view of her sore flower.

He licked her clean before thrusting his tongue in and out of her making her whimper while trying her best to hold it in.

His tongue went deep inside her making her chock of her salvia.after some minutes of torture she finally let out the moans she was holding back. her Little toes curled in pleasure her cheeks were red ,her forehead was covered with sweat.

"Ah-hh"

Taehyung hummed in satisfaction making vibrations in her walls making her thighs to quiver.

Her walls again tighten making him know she was about to release.thrusting his tongue more she cried out in pleasure and over stimulation .

"Ah-tae" her breaths were getting heavier and heavier trying to get oxygen.

"Just a little more sweetheart" he said continuing his thing.. soon she came he felt so satisfied with what he had done to her.

Slowly licking her clean.he slowly placed her shaky legs down looking at her who was panting hard with her closed eyes.dark pink cheeks making her even more cute.

His hand slowly slide his hands around her waist he pulled her towards him making her head fall on his hard chest.she slowly went unconscious  feeling too tried.

"So sweet just like you" he said giving wet kisses on her neck.

He slowly made her wear her underwear. Before he could pick her up hari came in Angrily without knocking.

"Sirr"

"Get out" he replied coldly.

"Taee"

"Fucking leave"

He said before taking yn bridal style pushing her out of the way before leading his way to parking lot.

__________________________________________________________________________________

Suprise shortie~~~

i didn't go to class cause am sick so  i decided to write a chp cause i was bored.

Also will update his dark desire soon go check it out.

Byee~~

Vote before going ✨✨🌚

-moon

Also i was thinking what should I call u guys ..
What about berries ? Gummies? Gummy bears ? What else..? leave in comments if u have a cute ones..ok byee~