Chapter 1 - Loss and back in time

< ... > Ciel talking
" ... " character talking
' ... ' thoughts
[ ... ] skills

----------------------------------------------------------------

It hasn't been much since the start of the Great Tenma War started, the entire world is already in chaos including Tempest and many countries connected to The Kingdom of Monsters.

The Tenma War was happening once 500 years, an army of around 1 million angels descend from heaven and attack the most advanced civilisation, or atleast that's what they say...

In fact the Tenma War is not natural, the army of angels is summoned by [Justice King Michael]'s subskill [Armageddon].

The skill was in the possession of the Emperor Rudra also known as The Emperor of The Easter Empire or the Hero of the Beginning, the first True Hero.

The skill was gifted to Rudra by the creator of the world, Star King Veldanava also known as the oldest of the True Dragon race.

Well it wasn't really gifted since Rudra traded his Ultimate Skill [Covenant King Uriel] wich was one of the 7 Virtues Skills, the skill was mostly used for defense.

Right now all of the Octagram members except Rimuru, True Dragons and other strong individuals were fighting Yuuki Kagurazaka.

They were now losing the will to fight as they were seeing Yuuki's full strength.

They were at a huge disadvantage against Yuuki who's body was possessed by an entity proclaiming himself as the creator, he was calling himself Velda.

After hearing his father's name being used by some unknown entity Milim became angrier and started randomly attacking him... but Velda was dodging and blocking all her attacks without breaking a sweat.

That's when a silvery blue haired girl? no boy, who just arrived into heaven ahere the fight was taking place, stood between them and stopped Milim.

"Milim, please retreat, I'll take care of this Imposter." Rimuru confidently said

Long story short, Rimuru broke Velda's mind as he told him that Raphael was destroyed.

Soon Yuuki took control over his body and started attacking Rimuru, seeing that Rimuru added Veldora and Velgrynd's dragon factors into his sword and instantly his sword started overflowing with energy, the sword was strong enough to cut the whole Cardinal World in two.

But Rimuru did it in secret to not alert Yuuki any further, and since Yuuki was very perceptive Rimuru took extra caution and created an excuse to teleport them into his Imaginary Space.

Long story short Yuuki was getting defeated by Rimuru and since Yuuki couldn't afford to lose he stopped time and started using Primitive Magic.

Since Ciel seemed very interested in this type of magic wich was new to her, she started analysing it and soon she's done it! She acquired the Primitive Magic.

< All Types of Primitive Magic Acquired > Ciel said in Rimuru's mind as she started using the new magic.

Not long after that Yuuki seeing Rimuru's new mastery over the Primitive Magic wich he just acquired, decided to send him to the End of Time and Space.