Chapter 4 - The Armed Nation of Dwargon

Last chapter...

After I told everyone about the rules I took ranga and started my adventure... to Dwargon we go!

Timeskip...

On our way to Dwargon nothing major happened except a few monsters that came before us.

I now recall what happened while we made our way trough the Great Jura Forest.

Flashback...

Right now me and Ranga are walking trough the forest... well Ranga does the walk but nevermind that...

Now as we are making our way to the Armed Nation of Dwargon, also known as Dwargon the dwarven nation an A rank monster appeared before us.

It was a Tempest Snake... a monster that shouldn't be outside Veldora's cave...

As me and Ranga saw the snake my loyal wolf started talking.

"Master, I can take care of this snake!" Ranga said while shaking his tail

'If I can beat this snake master will pet me!' Ranga was thinking trough our conversation.

"Umm Ranga I understand that you are stronger now... but are you sure you can beat this snake?" I asked Ranga with a doubtful look

"Yes master, of course I can kill a lizard!" The wolf replies while his face became more serious

"Alright then go for it!" I said with a smile on my face "Good luck Ranga!" I said while looking at the wolf that's walking towards the A ranked monster.

As he started walking towards the Tempest Snake he started thinking about the praise and pets that he will recieve from his master and his tail started wagging like crazy.

Suddenly the snake attacked Ranga with his skill [Poison Breath] Ranga skilfully repelled the attack and used his [Death Storm] on the snake.

As Ranga used his skill dozens of tornadoes formed out of thin air and started advancing on the snake that was now frozen and couldn't move.

And not long after Ranga started attacking, the tornadoes reached the snake and started to tear it apart.

'That's quite the gruesome sight...' I thought while looking at the wolf that's now wagging his tail

After the snake was successfully torn apart Ranga came towards his master and lowered his head like he was demanding something.

After a few good seconds I understood what he wanted and started petting him all over.

Flashback end

Anyways right now Ranga is residing in my shadow awaiting my command.

As I was waiting In line at the entrance of Dwargon I heard some thugs trying to talk to me.

I tried Ignoring them untill one of them that looked like their leader cane and grabbed my shoulder.

"Hey pretty lady come with us and let's have some fun!" The thug's boss said in a demanding tone

"I'll pass on it." I replied without looking at him as I politely removes his hand from my shoulder

"You can't decli-" The thug couldn't continue as he tried touching me again but now... now It was different.

The thug, no the bandit no longer had his hand, there was just some bloody mess all around, but out of all the blood there none was on Rimuru or his clothes.

"Arghhh-" The bandit boss shouted as I glared at him with a cold look in my eyes

I then punch him in the gut with minimal strength leaving a hole in his belly.

After what they saw the other bandits wich were 3 ran away while screaming.

The same goes for the people waiting in line, soon enough the guards came and took me to the prison and threw me into a cell.

Timeskip...

As of now I am In the prison of Dwargon waiting for Kaido to come.

Suddenly the city's guards chief (Kaido) enters in the room where the cells are located and started panicking.

"Umm sir, do what happened? Do you need anything?" I asked Kaido with a friendly expression