Part One

Tom was just standing outside the house, not really doing anything. Tord saw this as an opportunity to mess with him. Therefore, Tord snuck up behind Tom, smirking, and pushed Tom out on the empty road.

Tom was startled for a moment, but managed to catch himself on his feet, and not fall.

Tom angrily whipped around, now facing Tord.

"What the hell was that for, Commie?!" Tom yelled at Tord, who was still smirking.

"Relax," Tord said, the smirk never leaving his face, "Nothing even happen-"

He was cut off. It all happened so fast. A car honking, a loud crash, and then

Blood.

Tord was frozen in place, staring at what was in front of him. He didn't hear, when the door to their house opened, or when Edd called the emergencies. He only registered his surroundings, when the ambulance drove up to the scene.

-At the hospital-
"Is he gonna be okay?" Edd asked a nurse, who had just left the room, that Tom was in.

"He's suffering from slight head trauma, but other than that, he'll be fine," she said, relieving Edd.

(Bruh I feel so bad for doing this to Tom, but it has to be done, I'm sorry)

Matt didn't seem to be bothered by it, as he was checking himself out in a mirror, while Tord was quiet. In fact, he'd been quiet since the accident happened. Edd had given up on talking to him, he'd only been met by silence.

-A few weeks later-
The doctors had estimated Tom's recovery time to be a month or two.

Not three weeks.

But Tom recovered enough, in the three weeks, to regain consciousness. Groaning, he sat up in the hospital bed, lightly clutching his head, which he noticed was covered in bandages. Taking in his surroundings, he began to wonder.

How long had he been here?

Tom is now available for questions and other