The Worst Day

It's been, I don't know 5 years we've been dating. Freddy gave me this cute little teddy bear for my birthday present. In our anniversary day he gave me lots of kissing and hugging. I gave him chocolate on White day and he gave me chocolate on Valentine day.

I have always been wanting to marry Freddy but this stupid purple guy said "you're not allowed yet, sweet heart. You're still young."

Foxy sigh and when Foxy turned around he saw Chica running to him. Chica was making a worried face.

Foxy thought something happened to Bonnie or the other animatronics but this time it's different.

Chica: Foxy!!!!!! This is bad!!!!!!! OMG foxy!!!!!!!!

Foxy: huh? What happened? Did anything happened to one of the animatronics?

Chica: NOOOOO!! THIS IS MORE WORSE!!! IT'S - it's f-f-f-freddy. It's about Freddy.

Foxy; EH?!!! WHAT HAPPENED TO HIM?!!!

Chica: he......... cheated on.....you....

Foxy: eh? N-n-no way. It's not true right? Stop joking around Chica! I hate it when you do that.

Foxy puts a mad face on chica thinking that foxy is not trusting chica but since chica was telling the truth she showed him a photo of Freddy with Mangle holding hands with him.

Foxy's eyes was wide open when he saw the picture. Tears running down on foxy's face.

Foxy: no way.... that is not true. Right? He wouldn't do that to me! We've been dating for five years and he doesn't love me?! N -

Foxy's word was cut by toy Bonnie's hand.

Foxy: mmph!

Foxy was told to stay quite because Freddy and mangle was home. Toy Bonnie let foxy see those both kissing at the entrance door while Freddy pushed mangle to the wall. It feels like they were having fun.

Foxy: no. Please tell me this is a dream guys. Please!

Foxy's voice was cracking that some of us couldn't really hear what he was saying.

Purple guy came to foxy and patted his head. (Sorry guys! I know you've been wondering. Where the fuck did purple guy came from?! Well I actually don't even Fucking know XD. Let's just continue)

Purple guy: I guess it's time to tell you foxy. The truth is......

TO BE CONTINUED