Why?!

Purple guy: the truth is.....

-----------------------------------------
NARRATOR - WILL FOXY KNOW THAT FREDDY LOVE HIM? OR NO? YOU WANNA KNOW? WE'LL FIND OUT ABOUT THAT RIGHT NOW. IN DISNEY CHAN - WAIT IT'S NOT DISNEY CHANNEL! STUPID ME XD. ALRIGHT. LET'S CONTINUE!

-------------------------------------------------

Purple guy was just about to talk when suddenly Bonnie interrupted his conversation with foxy.

Bonnie: no time to talk now, here comes Freddy and Mangle.

Purple guy sigh and said

Purple guy: foxy there's no time to argue just stay calm and act like nothing happened Okay? I'll tell you later.

Foxy nodded and do what purple guy told him to do. He stayed calm and just smile when Freddy comes in the room with mangle (THEY'RE IN EVERY ROOM GUYS! JUST CHOOSE WHICH ROOM YOU GUYS WANT. I DONT MIND AT ALL.)

Freddy: Ah! Foxy! Hey there babe

Freddy smiled while coming closer to foxy and hugged him. But Freddy noticed something that he didn't like. All the people in (YOUR ROOM) was looking sad and worried.

Freddy: uhhh...guys what happened in here. You guys all looked so sad and worried.

Mangle: Yeh! What happen?

Toy Bonnie changed the subject into Maths and then asking them where their going on summer vacation. Just to make Sure Foxy doesn't cry or anything.

Bonnie: UGHHH!! Have you guys noticed that I just want to kill Mike for how cute and weird he is?!

Everyone looked at Bonnie with a surprise face they shouted

Everyone: WEWWWWWW YOU LOVE MIKE DON'T YOU BONNIE??? HUHHHHHH COME ON DONT BE SHY TELL THE TRUTH!

Mike was standing there making this bitch-face thingy.

Mike: you guys really need to chill or else I will kill you.

Foxy was the only one who was left behind. Seeing the others smile makes him more happier. Foxy smiled and walked away.

Freddy saw Foxy walking away when suddenly he followed foxy to where his going.

Purple guy: we're doom. Really were going to die here in this place.

Everyone: EH?!!!

Foxy walks to his usual place. The cage (WHAT EVER THAT THING IS CALLED) Foxy noticed that Freddy was following him.

Foxy: Do you need anything?

Freddy: I have lots of question to ask you. Foxy please turn around and look at me in the face.

Foxy turned around and Freddy noticed that there was a fake happy smile with a tear running down on foxy's face. It makes Freddy very uncomfortable.

Freddy: foxy? What in the name of God just happened to you?!

Foxy: I want to know the truth freddy! I want to know everything!!

Foxy cried and cried until freddy came closer and said

Freddy: Truth? What truth? What do you want to know? I'll tell you everything. So please don't cr -

Foxy: Why did you......

TO BE CONTINUED