Chap. 1

I woke up to the screaming of my seven little brothers. YES, SEVEN. I'm a foster child and until this year, the summer of 2014 AKA my first year of high school, I had been home schooled. Now I won't bore you with gory details of how I became a foster child, partly well mostly because I don't know. All I knew is when I ran into my parents hospital room a doctor was waiting for me by their now empty beds.

When I got downstairs I saw my "dad", Henry, sitting with his phone, most likely on Facebook, and my "mom", Dianna, making waffles in the kitchen. Isat down as Henry started to make small talk.

"So how do like-" he said, as I cut him off.

"Henry, thank you so much for trying, but I'm fine. So, please could you just try to worry about Benny or any of the other seven dwarfs?" I said trying my best not to seem rude. I finished my paper-like waffles and grabbed my backpack.

"Have a great day! You'll love school" Dianna called after me.

'ok, sure' I thought sarcastically.

I walked into a hallway that smelled a lot like a boys lockeroom, I knew how that smelled after only one summer with seven 12year old boys. I found my locker, 232, and grabbed my math book. I'll admit I was scared, I wanted to run out of the door and-

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry" a boy said as he picked up my stuff. I was so deep in thought I didn't see him sharply turn the corner.

"I'm Luke." He said a little akwardly. I continued to stare at him he had a kindof shaggy hair style, he had huge muscles, and his eyes were like saphires. I knew he was a player, but was it wrong to want the bad boy?