The maid

*I stared at Alcina and backed off. She looked at me with raised eyebrows and her daughters looked at me smiling softly.*

Me: What ... the ... actual ... fuck?

*I stared at the four vampires in front of me, unsure what to do and say. I began to feel a bit uncomfortable. Alcian and her daughters watched my every singel move. I walked past them upstairs, but I froze, when I heard Alcinas' voice.*

Alcina: I hope you are ticklish, otherwise you can leave the castle immediatly.

I looked at her with raised eyebrows and said: "Of course I am ticklish My Lady, and to be honest I love being tickled, so that is the right place for me to stay.

Alcina: That's perfect then. My daughters will tickle you in order to find out, if you said the truth or not.

*In that second the three sisters appeared behind me and tickled me. I screeched and collapsed on the floor. I laughed and arched my back.*

Cassandra: Wow, she is indeed ticklish. Can we keep her here mother?!

Alcina: Of course we can honey. She will be a maid here.

Me (Nathalie): Whahahahat whyhyhyhy?! HEHEHEY STAHAHAHAP!!

*I laughed and tried to push the sisters from me, but they were stronger.*

Cassandra: Awww. Don't struggle dear. We hear that you enjoy it a lot. And we will not let you go.

*After a while they stopped and looked at me. I laid on the floor, breathinmg heavily. Alcina smiled at us and nodded. The sisters left me alone and Alcina helped me up.*

Alcina: For the beginning, before you will start to work here as a maid, I will tell you a few rules, you must follow, or you will be punished.

1) You are a maid from now on.
2) Adress me as "My Lady" and my daughters with "Lady Bela", "Lady Cassandra" and "Lady Daniela".
3) I will give you each morning a new list with tasks you must fulfil.
4) You must stay in the castle, unless I give you my own permission to leave the castle, then you can leave the castle.
5) Keep all the windows and doors tightly shut during the winter.
6) If you will do mistakes, my daughters or me will punish you. Don't worry, it won't be painful.

*After Alcina told me the most important rules, she told me that I was free for the rest of the day, so I took the advice and walked into my room that was assigned to me. I walked into my room and smiled as I saw the room. It was luxurious and most things were golden. I had a mirror with a golden outline and the Dimitrescu crest in silver on the top of the mirror. I looked around the room and saw a kig sized bed and my mouth fell open. Next to the bed was a Playstation 5, with differrent games. For example: 'Resident Evil Village', 'Halloween { Michael Myers Return } , 'Five Nights At Freddy's' , 'FNAF Security Breach' and a few other games and also movies. I stared at all of this and I couldn't get enough. I did not realize that Cassandra walked into my room and smiled at me.*

Cassandra: Well, do you like your room?

*I screeched and turned around.*

Me: Uhm ... of course I do. I never had such a BIG room all to myself. I always had to share my room with my younger brother and sister.

Cassandra: Well, that is awul. I have two sisters. Bela and Daniela. Let's just say that Daniela is a bit too playful in the winter and more calm in the summer.
Bela, ... well she is always the same. No matter what time of year it is.
But since you are here now, I am sure that she will change her behaviour quickly. Even Mother seems to like you and I totally agree with her.

Me: Wow. I definitely see that. But do not worry, I will not kill you four and i won't hurt you. Your mother would kill me.

Cassandra: I am not so sure,