Sing ''Yesterday'' For Me

Royal Prince Lincoln - Ch. 0 (Prologue: Sing "Yesterday" For Me)

Disclaimer: This is a musical/boy band fanfic of TLH/TC. Which means this story will be mostly romantic-comedy, songfic and possibly slice-of-life similar to Big Time Rush, which are former sitcoms that are featuring a boy group/boy band. And since this will be that kind of fiction, the ship is mostly HAREM! Duh, get used to it! But the twist is... Lincoln is unrelated to the Loud family! This is an Adopted Lincoln AU [Not A Loud is not canon here]!

This is meant to be a retcon of "The Royal Princes" which has the same premise. I did this because the initial version kinda lost direction. Doing a grown-up/teen Lincoln fanfic wasn't much helpful. So, we'll start from the beginning of Lincoln's journey to stardom, from an accident that shook his head and allowed him great knowledge of the '4th wall' such as Beatles, Queen, Maroon 5, etc. I mean, Lincoln was meant to have this 4th wall awareness like Deadpool so why not grant him the knowledge and have him form a musical band.

TLH/TC belongs to Nickelodeon/Viacom. Songs belong to respective owners mentioned (such as band, artist, etc.)

That said, please enjoy. Leave a like, follow, review and stay safe. Shalom/Peace!! To God be all the Glory! And PLEASE READ AN BELOW TOO!

One day, during the winter vacation, a group of five boys are performing in Dairyland A-Moos-ment Park, located in Royal Woods, Michigan. Led by a white-haired kid as the lead vocalist, an African-American as co-vocals and guitarist, a farmer boy for the drums, a spiky redhead for keyboards and curly carrottop for the bass. Two teen girls are also there helping them with the sounds and acts as additional members in case one of them isn't available.

This group of boys and some others is a popular band called the Royal Princes. They chose that name as homage to their home, Royal Woods. But there's something much more meaningful to the name of the band.

It all began one night...

It was the night after everyone's activity recently finished and all returned to the family restaurant, The Lynn's Table. After such a hectic day, the family finally have a time to rest. However, some things cannot be avoided... such as being crowded by adoring fans. Seems that the family gets so much recognition... all except one. The young white-haired boy named Lincoln Loud had been singled out once again just as before [Making the Case] when he's the only member who hasn't made a single trophy. Don't get the wrong idea... Lincoln is multi-talented since he's basically the glue that binds together the family. He's an every-man or a jack of all trades, but he's more adept in arts of various aspects such as entertainment (showmanship such as stage performances, performing magician/illusionist, fine arts such as sketching, painting, and comic artist). Sure, he's good in poetry like Lucy, adept in music like Luna, a pretty convincing performer like Luan's talent on the stage [He is the master of convincing]. But to him, it meant nothing if no one can see it... no one recognizes it. To Lincoln, he felt his efforts are in vain, unseen and unappreciated. God knows that's not true yet it felt like that to the boy.

So that night, while the rest of the family remained distracted from the paparazzi, Lincoln snuck out of the diner and left to go home... or to Clyde's place to vent.

Lincoln: If I'm gone... No one would even notice... nobody will miss me.

As Lincoln walks the streets of Royal Woods, something unexpected happens.

News: Breaking news, we'll be expecting a sudden global power outage due to some unexplained reason. The scientist all over the world are preparing for this event as well as looking for an explanation to this upcoming phenomenon. Kindly be advised to not panic and keep yourselves close and try to avoid the streets to prevent any road accidents. That's all and thank you for your patience.