Huge Hour Dash

Royal Prince Lincoln - Ch. 1 (Huge Hour Dash)

Disclaimer: This is a musical/boy band fanfic of TLH/TC. Which means this story will be mostly romantic-comedy, songfic and possibly slice-of-life similar to Big Time Rush, which are former sitcoms that are featuring a boy group/boy band. And since this will be that kind of fiction, the ship is mostly HAREM! Duh, get used to it! But the twist is... Lincoln is unrelated to the Loud family! This is an Adopted Lincoln AU [Not A Loud is not canon here]!

This is meant to be a retcon of "The Royal Princes" which has the same premise. I did this because the initial version kinda lost direction. Doing a grown-up/teen Lincoln fanfic wasn't much helpful. So, we'll start from the beginning of Lincoln's journey to stardom, from an accident that shook his head and allowed him great knowledge of the '4th wall' such as Beatles, Queen, Maroon 5, etc. I mean, Lincoln was meant to have this 4th wall awareness like Deadpool so why not grant him the knowledge and have him form a musical band.

TLH/TC belongs to Nickelodeon/Viacom. Songs belong to respective owners mentioned (such as band, artist, etc.)

That said, please enjoy. Leave a like, follow, review and stay safe. Shalom/Peace!! To God be all the Glory! And PLEASE READ AN BELOW TOO!

From the the previous chapter, Lincoln was caught in an accident after a sudden global power failure that lasted for a few moments. Luckily, the boy is alive and was able to recover quickly. The family felt worried now that the senator had bombarded them with the revelation about Lincoln...

Lincoln's real name is Abraham Lincoln Whitemane, the little brother of the senator, Alexander Hamilton Whitemane. Apparently, the boy and the senator were separated for protection from the former president's enemies. Now that Lincoln's biological parents, George W. Whitemane and Brick O. Whitemane, had stepped down from their presidential and first lady terms, the senator made his move to reclaim his rights as Lincoln's biological brother and supposed caretaker of the boy. But Lincoln decided that he will remain with the Loud family (convinced to stay after seeing the sisters' sincerity). The senator reluctantly agreed on the condition that his biological brother is to be cared for rigorously... no more fiasco such as "Bad Luck", "Greenhouse", nor "Sister Fight Protocol" ... for he made it crystal clear that he will, under the authority as the senator and law of consanguinity/kinship, revoke the rights of the Loud family to their parental rights of the little Whitemane/Loud boy.

At the next day of this disclosure, Luna is struggling to find inspiration for her songs as consequence of what she learned and from her negligence that caused Lincoln's injury. Feeling bummed that she could have been a better sister, the aspiring rock star couldn't find the right notes to make her next masterpiece. Lincoln helped her and after lunch, Lincoln offered an idea of a song by singing something that he came up to his mind (Yesterday by "The Beatles"). All of the Loud members are awestricken from the beauty of the song. Leni asked when did Lincoln wrote the song, which he revealed that somebody else wrote the song. However, Lincoln became distraught when he found out that the band that made the said song doesn't exist. This further complicates his situation as he learned that many of the songs that Lincoln knows about, since the day of his accident, are practically nonexistent (he gained 4th wall knowledge).

Thus, the beginning of his new (mis)adventure in romance, music and life.

Lincoln still can't wrap his head around the fact that he gained knowledge of various media that doesn't exist in this universe, especially songs and shows (some books, manga, anime, music and TV series). He is quite a nerd to the eyes of many due to his interest with Ace Savvy (especially now that it is getting a cinematic universe and backed up with Bill Buck due to being chosen as winner of the comic contest), Muscle Fish (a separate universe yet connected to Ace Savvy series) and David Steele (a parody to every Spy movie that exist). Now his mind is flowing with various knowledge of the "4th Wall" yet only he had any idea what they are. He drew a orange-clad ninja with spiky blond hair and cheek whiskers (Naruto) and nobody is going to guess who that character is. Apparently, the one's that exist in his world are parodies of what he had in mind. Lincoln tried to Google Search the one's that exist to at least be assured that some may exist. And so far, there are few that he was able to discern from his "4th Wall awareness".