02| Facing Your Crush

Facing Your Crush

Facing Your Crush

Kiara ran into the living room before sliding to a stop in front of Blake. She was wearing a dark blue dress with silver heels in her hands. Her twin took one look at her before raising his eyebrows in judgment. They didn't need words between them for Kiara to get the message that she'd overdressed herself.

"Go change," he said and pointed to her bedroom door down the hallway. "You're hanging out with JK at his apartment. He'll probably be in a hoodie and sweatpants and I doubt his hyungs are going to look any better. Remember, it's a simple lunch. We do it all the time," he reminded his sister.

"You're right," Kiara sighed, running back into her bedroom and slamming the door shut.

When she came back out again she was dressed in jeans and a t-shirt with a pair of black Converse. A simple and everyday sort of look.

"Better?" she asked and turned on the spot.

"Better," Blake nodded. "Leave your hair down. It frames your face better," he advised and quickly Kiara pulled the hair tie from her ponytail. Her hair fell over her shoulders in silky ringlets as she ran her fingers through them. "Good. You look great, sis. Don't think too much."

"How can I not think too much?" Kiara stressed. "This is the first time I've ever been in close quarters with him and in private. No one besides Jimin sunbae-nim, JK, and Lee Know's going to be there."

"Be yourself Kiara because if he doesn't like the real you then he doesn't deserve you," Blake said seriously. "You're amazing and you've got this."

Kiara released a breath and nodded. "I've got this. I'm Kiara fucking Lee."

"That's my girl!" Blake clapped his hands.

Kiara grinned at the praise, her twin was always her biggest supporter no matter what. She grabbed her handbag and pulled the strap over her opposite shoulder before stopping in front of the apartment's front door. She tossed a glance behind her to wave goodbye to Blake as she twisted the door handle.

"Yah!" she gasped in surprise and clutched at her heart.

Staring back at Kiara was Lee Juyeon. He had a fist raised in the air looking like he was just about to knock on the door before it got swung open on him.

"Sorry," Juyeon chuckled.

"No, it's fine," Kiara collected herself and sighed. She gave the boy a quick hug before maneuvering past him and into the hallway out of sight.

"You're here!" Blake got to his feet with an excited smile on his face. He grabbed the basketball in the corner of the living room and threw it over to Juyeon who easily caught it.

The older boy smiled back at him but looked a little lost. "Why was your sister in such a hurry?"

"She's hanging out with friends today," Blake simply replied. "Like me!" he pointed to himself and snatched the jacket from the coat rack.