Chapter 6 : Something's Wrong 🔴

Siya screamed in terror as she saw Panchali..Who was laying On the floor Unconscious, Her forehead was bleeding, Blood was flowing on the floor.... Others came running as they heard the Scream of Siya..

Arjun was the first one to enter, He got rooted in his place as he saw panchali in that condition... He then Ran towards her... He held her close to his heart..

Arjun : Panchali!!!

He cupped her face, and started shaking her..

Arjun : Panchali!! Open your eyes!!

Panchali was still unconscious, Arjun Picked her up in Bridal Style and Ran to his Room.. He layed Panchali on his bed..

Arjun : CALL THE DOCTOR NOW!!!!!

Tears were flowing down his eyes...

Krishna came and sat near him.. He kept a hand On Arjun's shoulder..

Krishna : Parth... Calm down, Sakhi will be Alright..

Arjun : How to Calm down Madhav, I can't see Her like this, I want her back Madhav... I want her back Safely...

He sobbed.

Everyone got up as they saw the doctor came in.. He checked Panchali..

Doctor : Nothing to worry, She is weak.. And also there is a wound on her forehead.. By God's grace it was not that deep.. She will be fine, She also lost so much blood...

Arjun : Then why is she Unconscious?

Doctor : maybe because of Loosing so much blood..

Arjun gulped and looked at Panchali, He went and sat near her, He took her hand on his.. He kissed her hand, praying to god for her safety..

Then the doctor dressed her wound.. And gave some medicines..

Doctor : If anything happens call me.. Ok??

Arjun nods..

After few minutes panchali became consious..

Panchali (in a faint Voice): Arjun...

Arjun who was sitting beside her.. Looked up..

Arjun : Drau??..

Panchali : You?..

Arjun : P-Panchali A-are you Ok??

Panchali : Sakha!

Krishna who was outside with others ran inside..

Krishna: Sakhi.. Are you ok??

Panchali: mmhmm..

Rukmini: Panchu... What happened to you??.. How did you ended up in another room?..

Panchali then frowned and looked at Arjun..

Panchali : Arjun.. Arjun attacked Me..

Arjun: WHAT??!!

Everyone looked at Arjun with a shocked expression..

Karna : What are you saying..He was Outside the room , Right in front of US!!

Panchali : N-No , Arjun was inside.. He -He

She broke down into sobs..

Arjun , held her shoulders..

Arjun : What did that 'person' do to you Panchali?..

She looked up

Panchali : He Hit me.. and i don't know what happened after that...

Arjun was enraged , He stood up with an Angry expression on his Face .

Arjun : HOW DARE HE !! HOW DARE HE ATTACKED MY LOVE !! I WON'T LEAVE HIM ALONE!!!!