Chapter 8

Uploading again? WOOOOOO!

TW: Abuse, Drinking, Panic attack, mentions of eating patterns (lmk if I missed anything<3)

~Y/n's Pov~

I wake up early at 3 am. I must have slept pretty long. I sit in silence then suddenly I remember all of the events of the evening. It hurts, I won't lie I feel so bad. I get out of Quackity's embrace carefully not waking him up and I grab a jacket and put it over my sleepwear. I go outside and just sit there. 

A peaceful silence is what I call it. The garden has a large swing and I sit down on it and bring my knees up to keep myself from touching the ground. My stomach rumbles but I ignore it, I haven't eaten since the night I came here. I lied to Wilbur, I'm sorry Wilbur. I feel myself slowly drifting off to sleep letting the comfort motions of the swing pull me into sleep.

~Bad's Pov~

I woke up at 5 am and decided to walk in the kitchen and make breakfast for everyone. I look outside and notice a figure laying down on a swing, I realized it was Y/n. I decided to leave them there until I finish breakfast. I decided to make pancakes and eggs for everyone today. Maybe Y/n will eat something, I haven't see the muffin eat in a few days. They have been through a lot.

After an hour breakfast is ready. I call everyone downstairs to eat breakfast. I then go outside to wake up Y/n.  They look so peaceful that I don't want to wake them, but I have to. I gently shake them awake until they started to move and their eyes open.

"Oh, hello Bad." Y/n says sleepily.

"Good morning muffin! How long have you been out here for?"

"A few hours, but I'm fine" they smiled.

"That's good. Hey, I noticed that you haven't ate in a while, and I made pancakes and eggs would you like some?" I offer.

Y/n seems hesitant at first, but they agree. I tell them to follow me into the kitchen and I make them sit next to me so I can make sure that they are eating enough. After some time passes, Y/n ate 2 of the 3 pancakes and finished all of their eggs.

"Good job muffin! I know it was hard for you but I'm very proud of you." I reassure them with a hug. Y/n then goes into the living room to watch a movie or something. I began cleaning up the area after breakfast and I see Skeppy comes downstairs. He greets me with a kiss on the forehead. Basically, me and Skeppy became a couple last night, he confessed to me sometime after we came back from the beach. We haven't told anyone about our relationship, but we will be sharing the news soon. For a while, me and Skeppy talked to each, other making fun of each other, and planning future youtube videos to record.

I hear footsteps coming from the stairs and I see Y/n on the phone with someone. They are whispering to keep their conversation anonymous, but they seemed scared almost.

~Y/n's Pov~

I was just chilling in the living room watching a movie with Wilbur and Tommy and then my phone rings. I look at the contact and realized it was my "boyfriend", more like ex-boyfriend, Ryder. I broke up with him for a reason, why is he contacting me now?

I press accept and put the phone up to my ear.

"I knew you would answer my phone beautiful." Ryder says, his words are slurred so I'm guessing that he is drunk.

"What do you want?" I say trying to keep a calm and low tone to not bring up any suspicion.

"Where are you? I went to your apartment this morning and I noticed that you weren't home. I asked your neighbors and they said that you are on vacation."