Chapter 9

Hey guys! Sorry for not updating like I was supposed to. I had so much going on during the summer and I have realized how limited my updates are so, I'm really trying to get back to updating. Also, TY GUYS SM FOR OVER 300 READS!! I really appreciate it and I didn't except this book to get attention so once again thank you all so much. 

TWs-mentions of panic attacks & abuse (let me know if I forgot anything else)

Y/N's POV

I wake up from the couch and realized that no one else was here except for me and Sapnap. I wonder why he didn't go to bed with everyone else. I look outside and realized it was dark out and it wasn't long until Sapnap noticed my alertness.

"Well good evening to you, y/n" He smiles "You've been sleeping for a bit and Clay told me to wait for you to wake up." 

He didn't have to do that, but I found it sweet. I look around nervously. I need to get out of this house.

"Hey uh Sapnap?" I spoke quietly and turned his head towards me. "Can we go out for a drive around town? I don't really feel like being here right now." I added nervously fidgeting with my hoodie.

"Yeah of course! I'll meet you outside in five minutes." He said.

I go upstairs and I put on another hoodie and some sweatpants. I then go to the bathroom to freshen myself up. I let my hair hang loose and I go outside and find Sapnap waiting for me in the car. Sapnap pulled out of the driveway and drove to who knows where. The silence was peaceful and I roll the window down to take in the fresh breeze. 

"...Y/n?" Sapnap says.

"Huh? I didn't hear you I'm sorry."

"I was asking if you feel okay." He says as he turns down the car radio.

"I'm doing great! Why do you ask?"

"I heard you over the phone earlier and you had a panic attack. I just wanted to check in if you were alright." 

I hold back tears. One because I don't want to him to see me cry and two I don't want to think about the memories of him. 

"Oh shit, Y/n are you crying?"

I didn't even realize that salty tears were rolling down my face. Sapnap finally reaches his destination and it's a cliff alongside a mountain and you can see the view of the ocean and the beach.

He turns off the car and comes around to open the passenger seat of the car for me. I step out with tears streaming down my face but this time the tears turn into a full downpour. I needed to tell someone. He's out to find me and I am scared.

"Nick?" I said stammering over the words.

"Shhhh, it's okay. If you need to tell me something then you can." He gives me a reassuring smile.

Just like that. I don't know what came over me but I told him everything. From meeting my ex-boyfriend to the abuse, the end of our relationship and towards the day he called me. By the time I finished my story Sapnap looked furious and ready to kill someone.

Sapnap then pulls me into a bone crushing hug and whispers sweet nothings to me saying that I will be okay. Once again the silence was a comfortable silence. Nick was like the big brother that I always wanted and he was always overprotective of me. I started to grow tired and Nick picks me up and puts me into his car. I tiredly buckle the seatbelt and fell asleep to the soothing movement of the car on the road.

When I wake up, I find myself in my bed again and I decide to change and get ready for the day. I decided to wear ripped jeans and a white tank top. I then go down stairs and see a face that I never wanted to see again.

It appears that Y/N's ex-boyfriend is in town haha.

Hey guys once again sorry for the short chapter! I'll try to post more often. Thank you guys so much again! 

Eat something, drink, and take care of yourselves! I love you all so much!<3

703 Words