The Strange Events

LOG 1:
It's been a while since I've updated my journal, as there was nothing much to talk about, but I've decided to bring it out now as something different is happening. Let me start from the beginning, which was a couple of days ago.

Lately I have been noticing some strange things going on. Basically it started with a rumour that has been going around about a people acting weird, from constant vomiting, coughing, strong and painful headaches and sharp pains in the bodies like someone is stabbing something sharp in the body. Several people have been taken to the hospital to be checked out with these symptoms. But it seems everytime someone has it, they die within days of getting it. It has gotten so bad that people are too scared to leave their houses and have been isolating themselves from the outside world. The news of this soon reaches the government offices in London and they ordered that anyone who feels not like themselves is to see a doctor immediately and not to take any risks at all costs. Another thing that has been happening is that there have reports of a suspicious animal trying to break into people homes and God knows what. But when everytime a police officer or pest control is called the animal seems to have disappeared. I just hope that this really doesn't get out of hand too quickly. I don't want to see my friends or my home be destroyed by this.

I'll write more tomorrow.