9| I missed you.

New York City, 26 August 2017

Grace let out a soft moan as Victor's lips trailed down her neck, sucking on her soft skin as he glided his tongue down to her collarbone. He pulled away, lifting her shirt before taking it off and throwing it down to the floor as he resumed his kisses across her collarbone and up her neck again until his lips met hers with a desperate hungry kiss. Grace's skin tingled as he ran his hands up the soft skin on the side of her body, hunger and need filling her as her core grew warm with his touch. She could feel the wetness between her legs as a need for him settled inside of her, she kissed him harder as her hands pushed off the expensive black suit jacket and began unbuttoning his black dress shirt.

Lifting her again, Victor walked them over to the couch and laid her down on the large beige L-shape before taking his place between her legs. His own need for her taking full control of his actions as he began undoing the buttons of her jeans and pulling them off before she did the same with his pants. Breaking their kiss his lustful green eyes watched her as he ran a finger up her soaking panties, she let out a small whimper with the intimate touch, causing Victor to bite down on his lip as he watched Grace's need for him become more evident. Grace moaned as his lips met the soft skin of her neck once more, he lifted her slightly undoing the buckles of her bra before throwing it over the couch, he moved down taking her breast in his mouth and suckling at her nipples, before moving to the other and doing the same while soft moans escaped her lips. He kissed down her chest, her stomach, and her thighs, laying kisses from her knee to her sex before doing the same to the other side. She shivered as cool air hit her when Victor removed her panties, it didn't last long until his mouth replaced it, bringing warmth as he moved his tongue with precision through her slit before latching on and drawing circles around her clit. She let out another needy moan as his tongue entered her, she could feel her need for him building as his tongue worked inside and out providing pleasure she was sure never to find anywhere else but here with him.

Victor continued his teasing as Grace arched her back wanting more of him. He could feel her closer to her release, there was not a chance he was going to let her off that easy. He came up from between her legs much to her disappointment before his lips met hers with a hungry kiss while she reached down to remove his boxers. Taking his length in her hand, still surprised that all of this fit inside of her, she stroked up and down along his thick shaft, he let out a low growl.

"If you keep doing that tesoro, I don't think I'll last very long," He said in a stained voice.

"It's not fair that you get to do all the teasing" Grace answered with a pout before Victor abruptly moved her hands away from his manhood positioning himself at her entrance. Grace could practically feel herself getting wetter as the tip of him pushed against her.

"Ready?" He asked raising one of his dark brows

"Sì" Grace nodded eagerly causing Victor to smile down at her.

Victor pushed into her slowly as she let out a loud pain laced moan.

"Holy fuck" He breathed as she clenched around him making the already tight space tighter. He gave her time to adjust before moving out and pushing back into her.

Grace moaned loudly as Victor kept a steady rhythm filling her deeper with each thrust. His lips found hers as he kissed her like he was starving and all he needed was her. Time and space disappeared as their bodies became reacquainted with every deep thrust Victor made. Her hips moved to meet his until the pleasure built deep within her, pushing her closer and closer to the edge. It was a high Grace never wanted to come down from. Her nails dug into the hard muscles of his back as with each thrust Victor lost more and more control, the way her body molded to his and her walls hugged his dick inside of her, all pushing him closer to his own climax. He moved faster and harder as moans turned to screams of pure pleasure, and her walls began to clench tighter around him. Grace's body shook with euphoria and tensed, she let out another loud pleasureful scream as her orgasm crashed around her, bringing its own feeling of satisfaction. Victor pushed into her harder and harder, as she continued to tighten, he watched her eyes roll back from the intensity of her orgasm and that was enough to send him over the edge as he gripped her hips, pushing himself inside her once more as deep as he possibly could, his orgasm reached him as he pulsed inside of her spilling over.

He pulled out, causing Grace to gasp at the sensitivity before he laid his head on her chest listening to her heartbeat in sync with his. Grace smiled to herself as she twirled his curly hair around her fingers.

"I missed you tesoro," Victor said breathlessly placing a kiss on her breast.

"I missed you," She said softly never wanting to leave this moment.