ℙ𝕣𝕠𝕝𝕠𝕘𝕦𝕖: 𝕎𝕒𝕝𝕝𝕪..?

=======================
༻❦ℕ𝕖𝕨 ℕ𝕖𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕓𝕠𝕣❦༺
=======================

(Y/n) (L/n), a teenager who just moved into the neighborhood of Home a few weeks ago. She was cautious but very curious about the neighborhood back then but grew soft and accustomed to it.

The neighborhood was quite small with only a few residents living here.

She befriended all the neighbors but one: Wally Darling.

(Y/n) had a gut feeling everytime she'd encounter him. An almost 'run and don't look back' kind of feeling.

Wally was an almost shut in for some reason. Just a trip to Howdy's Bugdega then back to his house. A short painting in the forest and a quick run back to Home.

Home is the name of Wally's house, which was odd considering that the neighborhood was called Home.

(Y/n) always suspected something going on in his house because he's usual in there for a long time.

As for Wally Darling, at first look, (Y/n) thought that he didn't like her when in reality, he likes her very much and would often visit her if he had the chance to.

Wally knows too much about her as (Y/n) knows so little about him. He tends to keep it that way.

He loves her very much as he watches her from afar or when she's asleep. He would even go as far as to sometimes break into her house or stalk her wherever she goes.

Wally, of course, noticed how curious she is now about his house. He didn't want to let her see what's inside as he was afraid that t̸h̸e̸y̸'d̸ scare her away.

He didn't want that as he was already close to forming a bond with her.

Back to the present, (Y/n) decided to check on Home. She waited for Wally to leave the house, which took an increasingly long time, and made her move. Home was currently asleep as the blinds of the house covered the windows where Home's eyes should be.

She walked up to Home and knocked on the door. She only expected Home to wake up and look at her but she suddenly heard shuffling from inside.

(Y/n) knew that she shouldn't be bothered by this as it might be Home's way of communicating but something nagged at her head that the shuffling wasn't Home's doing.

She knew this was stupid but she did it anyway. She pressed her ear to wall and listened closely.

The shuffling was now accompanied by loud and soft footsteps that sounded like people running down the stairs.

Now, that made it confirmed that Home wasn't making the sounds. It was weird that Home was still asleep through all of this.

Home must've stayed awake during the night again.

This made her anxiety rise as the footsteps got louder and louder until it all stopped at the other side of the front door.

She then heard incoherent mumbling of multiple people from the other side as she stood there, unmoving.

Fear bubbled in her chest as she waited for what was about to come.

The door slowly creaked open and out came.... Wally? But didn't she see him leave the house just a moment ago? Why is he taller!? And his hair looks a little.. disheveled? He never likes having his hair messy, he's usually a tidy guy.