ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 7: 𝔸 𝕊𝕝𝕚𝕔𝕖 𝕆𝕗 𝔸𝕡𝕡𝕝𝕖 ℙ𝕚𝕖

꧁༻❦---❦༺꧂
𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕊𝕡𝕚𝕕𝕖𝕣 𝔸𝕟𝕕 𝕀𝕥'𝕤 ℙ𝕣𝕖𝕪
꧁༻❦---❦༺꧂

Meanwhile with (Y/n) and Plush in the bathroom, having Plush stitched up for the third time today...

"Plush, you gotta stop starting fights with Original. Otherwise, your stitches will get unraveled again..." (Y/n) scolded Plush gently while stitching him up again.

"I can't help it if they're jealous of me, (N/n)." Plush pouted cutely.

"Dude, you're lucky you're so cute." (Y/n) smirked and hugged him after finishing up the last of his stitches.

"But if I caught you getting into another fight, I'm not giving you any hugs or cuddles." (Y/n) laughed.

Plush looked offended and started to whine like a child. "Nuuuuu!!! I want hugs and cuddles now!"

"Alright, alright, you big baby." (Y/n) chuckled and gave him lots of hugs. "I'll give you cuddles later."

Plush looked satisfied, his red face and dreamy smile said it all. (Y/n) picked him up and walked out of the bathroom before spotting the ruckus in the room...

The Wallys were arguing over nothing again...

Why do they stay in the same house if they're all going to be terrible housemates with each other...?

"What's the problem now?" (Y/n) groaned in annoyance.

"Oh, uhhh... Nothing...?" Original shrugged, unconvincingly.

"I'm not stupid, if it was nothing then all of you wouldn't cause a ruckus in the room like a bunch of wild animals." (Y/n) huffed, Plush was huddled like a baby in her arms but he doesn't mind.

"Uhhh...." Mafia was gonna try to make up an excuse until....

"They were all fighting about who's going to sleep with you." Watcher fessed up...

...

...

...

"WHOA! WHOA! WHOA! I NEVER SAID THAT ANY OF Y'ALL CAN SLEEP WITH ME!" (Y/n) yelled out in disbelief.

"I agree with her. All of you have been very inappropriate with her ever since she came here." Watcher agrees gently, arms crossed.

"Quit being a kiss-ass, Watcher. You were arguing with us." Opposite huffed and crossed his arms.

"No, I wasn't..." Watcher huffed but started sweating a bit.

"Bullshit."

"Well, none of y'all are sleeping with me. Period." (Y/n) spoke bluntly with a glare before walking out of the room to head downstairs to the kitchen, taking Plush with her.

...

...

...