ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 3: 𝕁𝕖𝕒𝕝𝕠𝕦𝕤𝕪 𝕁𝕖𝕒𝕝𝕠𝕦𝕤𝕪

================
༻❦𝕊𝕥𝕚𝕥𝕔𝕙𝕖𝕤❦༺
================

(Y/n) eventually had to let go of the sleeping Wally, being careful not to wake him.

She carefully removed her arms from his figure before freezing up, seeing his form shift slightly then going limp once more.

She relaxed after a moment and moved the blanket up, just above the shoulders.

(Y/n) then stared at the openings of his face and furrowed her brows at them in concern.

"Poor guy, what happened to you?" She whispered.

'There has to be a sewing kit somewhere around here.. I can't just leave this little guy like this.." She mumbled, looking around before spotting the bathroom door.

(Y/n) walked over to it and opened the door. The bathroom was simple, a little spacious and clean too if she might add.

She strolled her way to the cabinets in search of that sewing kit that she's been trying to find.

Once found, she made her way back to the room. Seeing the supposedly sleeping puppet was now rocking side to side, legs crossed and eyes closed, with a happy and giddy expression on his face.

(Y/n) dashed to the bed as the puppet fell off the bed when he saw her, nearly dropping the kit.

She caught the puppet before he fell to the floor.

She sighed a breathe of relief when she caught him.

"You saved me! Thank you." The Wally in her arms thanked her, a happy expression on his face.

"N-No problem." (Y/n) stuttered with a smile.

She placed him on the bedside with the sewing kit next to him.

The disheveled Wally stared at the sewing kit, confused.

"What's that for?" He asked, curiously.

(Y/n) smiled softly before giving him a pat on the head. 'This guy is adorable! He's like a little kid!' She thought, adoringly.

"This is for your face. I mean, look at you. A cut over here and even your eye is missing." (Y/n) gestured at the spots she spoke of, concern lacing every one those words.

That made his insides feel warm and

"Oh." He replied innocently, still having that goofy smile on his face.

"Now, tell me if it starts to hurt and I'll stop, okay?" (Y/n) reassured, trying her best not to scare him too much.

She took a needle and some thread from the kit and began threading.

When she faced the blue haired puppet once more, she was baffled to see that he wasn't even bothered or scared of the needle at all. Instead, he was still smiling and staring at her as she does what she needs to do.

(Y/n) shook her head and began to stitch up the open stitches of his face.

As she started to stitch his eye, she decided to ask a few questions.