i. hello

━━━━━༻𖥸༺━━━━━a love scenario wherehe was there andshe was elsewhere━━━━━༻𖥸༺━━━━━

━━━━━༻𖥸༺━━━━━
a love scenario where
he was there and
she was elsewhere
━━━━━༻𖥸༺━━━━━

a lone petite figure in disguise, completely clad in stylish black from top to bottom, stood at a quiet corner of the arrival lounge inside the airport, immersed in her phone that she was clutching in her hand.

missed you the whole summer, jimin!
can't wait to see you soon!
minho just arrived too

kwon jimin ignored the last message she got and read the first two over and over again with a happy smile on her mask covered face.

she was excited to see dae, the boy she had feelings for since she was little. the entire time they were apart, she realized he was more than just a simple crush, she was in love with him.

"yo, crybaby!"

her happy smile turned to an annoyed frown, knowing whose familiar obnoxious voice she heard belonged to.

she turned around and saw minho, one of her childhood friends walking smugly towards her with an amused smirk on his face.

knowing he couldn't see her facial expression, she smiled and felt happy to see him.

even though how much they fight from the most simplest thing, she wouldn't admit it to him or anyone out loud, but she did miss him dearly every time they were apart.

even though how much they fight, they were friends first.

however, just as they were friends, they were enemies too

she slightly pulled her black face mask down as her happy smile turned into a scowl when he stood in front of her.

"jugeullae?!" (do you wanna die?!)

he clicked his tongue. "how vulgar, kwon jimin. someone could have heard you. a celebrity, like yourself, should be careful with her words." he warned and smiled teasingly.