part 6

taylor

"hi, could i talk to gabby please?" i ask the receptionist sweetly and she nods

paisleys teacher, a young 20 something year old, comes around the corner

"hi taylor, it's good to see you." she says all bubbly

"hi, i just needed to talk to you about something." i say and we step aside for a private conversation

"is something wrong?" gabby asks concerned

"it's just that paisley got really upset before we came today and she told me that she getting picked on." i say and gabby's face gets tense

"did she tell you who it was?" she asks with a desperate tone

"she said girls from the 8-11 class were really mean and say stuff about me and her dad to her, but also take her stuff like clothes and water. and then it's the 7 year old in her class that are almost ruthless to her." i explain sorrowfully as it's hard to talk about my own daughter getting bullied.

"i'm so sorry this is happening and no one knew." she pleads

"i just want it to be fixed so i don't want to have to pull her out." i explain with a serious tone so she knows i mean business about this

"well we don't want that to happen, as you are a great customer and paisley is a joy to have in class, so i will get this fixed." she says

"thank you." i say and turn away satisfied with how that went. i go to the parent room where i can see into the class but the girls can't see the parents. it's mainly moms up here and it's pretty awkward. i feel as if my face is everywhere since tour just ended and i do not usually sit up here for obvious reasons so i guess it's a surprise for everyone.

a mom comes up to me with her daughter i'm assuming who around the age of 10-12 not here to dance as she's in jeans so probably just here to watch her sister.

"hi, i'm sorry to bother you, but my daughter is a big fan and was wondering if you would take a picture with her?" she asks politely as her daughter is standing next to her smiling

"of course!" i say excitedly and stand up. we talk for a little bit and they go sit back down. i watch paisley and she looks as if she's having fun. she hangs out with a usual 4 girls.

about a half hour through the girls all leave the room to go get water i'm assuming and she comes back looking sad, fuck. something happened. i notice gabby walks over to her and pulls her aside.

paisley

i'm in dance class right now. i used to love dance class, but now i don't. people are mean to me and say mommy and daddy are bad people and they take my stuff. i didn't want mommy to be mad so i told her i lost my stuff. the girls also say i'm a bad dancer, i'm ugly and that my mommy and daddy are never around so they don't love me, so i asked my mom to stay and thankfully she said yes. the first half of class goes well until we go get water, that's always where it gets bad. i go out with my friends and to my bag in the break room.

"paisley, i saw your mom here. she probably just feels bad for you." this girl teases me. she's 8 so she's a lot older than me which makes me scared of her. i stay silent, if i don't say anything it won't get worse

"what? you got nothing to say?" she teases again and i look down at the ground. i go turn away to just go back to class.

"go back to your baby class ugly!" she yells and i go back into the room sad.

i don't know where mommy is but i wanna go home. she said she'd stay and she never breaks a promise.

i walk back into the room with my head low as i can't seem to look at anyone anymore. i just wanna leave. mommy said she'd make it all better, but it's not.