Challenge..??

Previously
Sam couldn't help but jerk off to his moans. He slowly pulled the covers over him and put him into a different position. He cleaned the sheets before going to the bathroom. He stood in there, jacking off

Story
Si-hum lay on his side and slept peacefully and he cuddled into the pillow after like an hour he woke up and he wiped his eyes and he looked over to see that Sam wasn't next to him but he sighed and closed his eyes once more trying to fall back asleep. Soft moans were heard from the bathroom as Sam softly moaned and groaned out of pleasure. He covered his mouth, aching for Si-Hun once again He immediately turned the shower on as he took the rest of his clothes off. He needed a shower, and besides, Sam loved shower fucking. Si-hun heard him in the distance and he got out of bed putting on a pair of underwear he walked over to the door and he knocked on it. "Sam..?" Sam opened the door, his hard-on visible "Heya Teddybear," he said before kissing his cheek gently.  Si-hun raised his eyebrow and opened the door. " what are you doing in here? I heard moaning.. who's in here. " he opened the door all the way and he looked around the bathroom and in the closet.

" don't teddy bear me?" Si-hun said as he pushed his head away. "No one was in here," Sam said "I was jacking off.." he mumbled, slightly embarrassed as his face was a flushed red. He averted his eyes slightly before taking his chin and gently kissing him. " then who was moaning like a bitch in here..?" Si-hun said as he put his hands on his hips. " you were what now..?"  When Sam lifted his chin he blushed and he kissed him back gently and he pulled away. "Hah.. haha.. me" Sam admitted "I was jerking off. Now, I'm getting in the shower. Do you wanna join me?~," he asked before winking slightly and taking his glasses off. He let his hair down, boosting him from a 9 at best to a 10. "C'mon," he said, stepping into the shower. Si-hun gasped. " oh my god you were in here moaning like a little bitch??"  he started laughing and he looked up at him and he gasped as he looked away and he blushed heavily. started to take off his underwear.

"You will be the one moaning like a little bitch in a second," Sam said, gently patting his head as the hot water ran down his back. He watched him get ready as he blushed slightly "How about we do a little challenge?~" Si-hun quickly backed away from him.  " if you think I'm having sex with you again after you destroyed my ass your wrong. " he shook his head and he got into the shower. " what challenge?" "No sex for a few days. First to break it has a punishment~" Sam smirked "Teasing is allowed and stuff, but no kissing or sex. That's it" he said "I bet you will lose. 5 bucks." He said, an evil smirk on his face  "Okay that's easy your the horn dog. " Si-hun rolled his eyes. " what type of punishment? Look if we do this I'm not just putting 5 dollars on the line how about 20 Bc I know I will win."  "Make it 20," Sam said as he yawned. He would make this challenge hell for him. "Hm.. punishment.." he thought "I will do a live stream of your voice when I fuck the shit out of you," he said "So. What will my punishment be for you?" 

"I'll torture you during BDSM. " Si-hun laughed softly. " if you gonna do a live stream you might as well show my face.. " he whispered and he smiled "Okay starting now." "Then I will show your face~" Sam smirked, starting to jerk off in front of him to tease him. He exaggerated his moans to tease him even more He smiled and he shook his head as he got out of the shower. " it's fine I'll use the other bathroom. " Si-hun said as he left out of the room. "Damn. I thought that would work" he sighed, watching him to "Bye Teddybear~" Sam said, closing the door before washing his hair.

Si-hun made it into the bedroom and sighed heavily as he put on a bathing suit and he walked downstairs to the pool he wore this two-piece that was for women but it was cute on him and it was mad sexy. Sam got out of the shower and put a towel around him. He saw Si-huns clothes on the floor and thought he had gone to the pool. He changed into swimming shorts and tied back his hair, putting his glasses on before going to the pool.

At the Pool

Si-hun came through the back door and he sat down in the lounge chair and he drank a bottle of wine. " this is gonna be so easy oh my god. "Sam walked in and turned a bright red as soon as he saw Si-hun "F-fucking hell.." he mumbled, grabbing a bottle of water and drinking it He looked up at him." oh? Hey love."  Si-hun stood up and he planted a kiss on his cheek as he wrapped his arms around his neck. Sam didn't move, he knew he would slip up if he did "Heyyyy..." Sam said, his face a dark red "Sooo you like my bathing suit..?" Si-hun did a little 360 and he made sure to stick his ass out when he did it he knew exactly what he was doing. "Yeah.. yeah it's really cute," Sam said before placing his hands on his hips. Sam was about to lean in and break the challenge, but immediately pulled away to tease him " mm... you cunt. " Si-hun whispered as he pulled away and he sat on the edge of the pool. He swung his feet in the water. Sam smirked and gently pat his head "I love you too!~" he said before diving into the water, splashing him

Si-hun sighed heavily when he got splashed with water and he splashed him with the water and he got into the pool. " your annoying just give up yk you won't touch me. " "Argh.. stop teasing me. I will not lose to anyone, let alone you," Sam said before hiding underwater. He grabbed his legs and pulled him under, an evil grin on his face " I- " Si-hun went under the water and rolled his eyes and he came back up and he breathed heavily he pulled him by his leg and he pushed him underwater. "AH-" Sam laughed slightly as he swam around him quickly. He wrapped his arm around his ankles before tripping him over. Si-hun chuckled as he got out of the water He tripped and he went under the water and he went under there for a while on purpose to mess with him and he smiled bc he can hold his breath for a pretty long time. Sam waited for a long moment before getting an uneasy feeling. He started to panic "Si-hun?.." he asked, another moment passed before he went underwater. Si-hun floated up and got out of the water and he started coughing like crazy he couldn't breathe but he was just pretending. " s-Sam I need you to kiss me I can't breathe.."

"Sh-shit!! I'm sorry!!" Sam said, tears trickling down his cheeks as he ran over. He put his lips to him as he tried to do mouth-to-mouth. Si-hun pulled away from the kiss and he smiled as he gently pushed him off and he sat up. " HA HA I WIN! " he jumped up and giggled. He stuck his tongue out at him. " NOW YOU HAVE TO DO MY BDSM PLAH WITH ME!"