Meeting him

Si-hun walked downstairs from his bedroom and went to the kitchen he opened the fridge got a juice box out as he jumped Up on the counter and yawned, "I'm so tired that nap felt so good." He said as he sipped his juice. A boy walked in, his dirty blonde hair slightly falling over his face. He pushed up his glasses, two blue eyes behind them. His expression was blank. He was wearing jeans, a black turtleneck, and a beige jacket. He adjusted the necklaces he was wearing as his silver rings matched them. He sat down, tying his hair up. " hm?" He said looking up at Si-hun on the counter. "Huh?" Si-hun looked at him and he raised his eyebrow as he jumped down from the counter and he looked at him, "You must be new here I'm Si-hun... and you are?" He said as he looked him up and down looking at his outfit and he looked up at him, " damn your tall.. "

"I will take that as a compliment. I'm Sam. You have a nice name" he smiled, his voice was sugarcoated. His eyes slowly wandered as he took in Choi's features down to the finest detail. " Thank you Sam." he felt butterflies in his stomach and slight blush on his cheeks and he covers them up with his hands, " a-anyway! I'll make sure to get your room in tack okay? " he admired his face as he bit down on the corner of his lip. "Thank you, Si-hun" he smiled again, slowly averting his eyes. He wasn't the best at eye contact, he had tried to work on it but couldn't. "Oh and uh, heads up, my eye contact skills are shit" he joked, laughing slightly. " your welcome." Si Hun said as he noticed him avoiding eye contact and he got nervous wondering if something was wrong with his face. " oh.. that's fine." He gave him a slight smile and he started to walk upstairs "Stay right there" Alright" Sam said, tilting his head back slightly as he let out a sigh. He closed his eyes, relaxing for a bit. He didn't sleep much so he caught himself sleeping. He forced himself awake before rubbing his eyes slightly. He blinked a few times before his eyes wandered around. Taking in the place.

He came back downstairs and he walked over to Sam and he tapped him on the shoulder. " cmon your room is done I hope it's to your liking It has its bathroom so I hope that's enough. " he grabbed his hand and he took him upstairs to his new bedroom.

In Sam's bedroom 😏

he led him up to his room and opened the door "So what do you think?" Sam's eyes widened as he sat on his bed, his eyes wandering around. He took a few books out of his bag and put them on his bedside table "Thank you! I think it's amazing" he smiled "Come here, you don't gotta stand there, Broski"
He walked in some more and he looked around "Oh? It's no problem really. Huh? " a slight smile appeared on his face as he walked towards the bed and he sat down next to him. " I'm glad you like it."

Sam leaned over and gently hugged him "Heck right I like it!" He smiled, pulling away. He placed his bag on the floor and untied his hair "Do you think I should cut my hair short or just keep it long?" Si-hun hugged him back and he smiled as a slight blush appeared on his face "Yeah.. oh? Umm I think you should cut it short. Umm no no keep it long. " he said as he started to play with his hair and after he was done he looked off to the side trying not to have eye contact with him. Sam fixed his hair and tied it back up. "There" he smiled, fixing his jacket. He took it off and placed it on the bed before rolling up his turtleneck sleeves. "Hmm.. what to do then?" Si-hun stood up and he stretched " I can leave if you want I understand that you might want time to yourself. " he said as he started to walk towards the door and he looked back at him. Sam walked over and grabbed his hand, still softly smiling. He kept a smile on his face no matter what. "No, I like the company," he said, gently rubbing his hand. Si-hun looked up at him and then back at his hand that he was holding and he bit down on his bottom lip and he nodded his head " Okay.. I don't mind staying then. " he walked over to the bed and he sat down once more. Sam sat next to him, whistling. He played with his fingers before gasping "How about we play a game? I'm pretty bored and I know a few but what do you want to do?" Si-hun looked over at him. " okay why game? Oo! Let's play never have I ever." He said as he smiled and he thought of one. " never have I ever liked a best friend."

Sam looked at Si-hun nervously. " Ah, I'm guilty." he joked rubbing the back of his neck. " never have I ever," he thought thinking he should take his chances. "Like a dude." The mood changed and Si-hun looked over at Sam with widened eyes and he looked off to the side not giving eye contact. " I have. Never have I ever.. got a boner.. from a dude.." Sam turned bright red, averting his eyes slightly as he gently rubbed his thighs together. " I-I have.." he said hoping Si-hun wouldn't think he was weird.
A slight smile appeared on Si-hun's face when Sam said I have and he looked up at his expression. " I have as well .." he said as he scratched the back of his head. Sam's blush calmed slightly as his thoughts wandered off to Si-hun. "Okay.. never have I ever fantasized about having sex with a guy?~," he asked, wondering if Si-hun could take the hints. " yeah I'm thinking about it right now.." he said as he looked him directly in the eye " hey.. look at me." He said as he grabbed him by his chin and he turned his head to face him. Sam turned a scarlet red keeping eye contact with him. He gently placed his iron-cold hand on his cheek and tilted his head. He leaned in and placed a gentle kiss on his lips before slowly pulling away. Si-hun kissed him passionately as he crawled on top of him kissing him as he pulled away slowly. " your lips.. feel so soft." He said while looking down at him as he licks his lips. " He looked up at him, gently stroking his cheek. Sam's hand moved to Si-Huns neck as he gently pressed his head about his chest "I... I didn't expect that.." he admitted, his face still a bright red. " me either.. " he said as he laid his head down on his chest and he cuddled into him. " your a very good kisser.. hmm can we still play the game..? Never have I ever wanted to have sex with the person in front of me "

Sam's heart started to beat fast as he wrapped his arms around him. "I-I have... I do.." he said, stumbling over his words. He gently kissed his cheek "Are you a top or bottom? Either way, I'm going to mess you up."

To be continued...