" dating??"

Previously
"Sh-shit!! I'm sorry!!" Sam said, tears trickling down his cheeks as he ran over. He put his lips to him as he tried to do mouth-to-mouth. Si-hun pulled away from the kiss and he smiled as he gently pushed him off and he sat up. " HA HA I WIN! " he jumped up and giggled. He stuck his tongue out at him. " NOW YOU HAVE TO DO MY BDSM PLAH WITH ME!"

Story

"Oh. Yeah.. haha.." Sam said, wiping his tears pathetically. A few more dropped down his face as he wiped them. He felt so guilty.. in his opinion that 'joke' was awful.  "LOVE BIRDS!!!! YAAAHHH!!!!!!" Derrick comes back and leaps into the pool, drinking the pool water.  Si-hun was way too excited to see his reaction when he calmed down he saw his face and looked at him. " hey..? You okay?" He raised his eyebrow. "AHBBUBUBUBUH" Derrick slurped all the pool water like a damn fucking. elephant "AHCK ACK" Sam looked at Si-hun and he sighed "Yeah.. yep," Sam said, getting up and smiling "Can I.. kiss you for real now?" Sam asked, leaning in as he trashed his troubles for later finding "Yeah sure." Si-hun leaned in as well and kissed him on his lips gently. " you sure you're okay... I feel like that was kinda dirty what I did. It wasn't fair" Si-hun said a bit concerned. "Yeah, it is fine. Just a harmless joke that's all" Sam smiled and kissed him passionately. Si-hun kissed him back and he smiled and he pulled away. " soo I win?"

"NYAAAHHH!! QUIT IGNORING ME! OR I'LL BITE YOUR FEET, YAAHHH!!!!!" Crawls out of the pool "Oh wow.." Sam said shaking his head. "LIKE FEET! GIVE THEM TO ME PLEASE!!YAAHHHhh--!BUBHGJG" Dips his whole head in water Sam stepped back slightly "Jesus.." "A LOT OF PEOPLE DO THAT, SO I'M USED TO IT HEHEEEE!" "I bet you would be," Sam said before just standing there "What's your name?"MY NAME IS DERRICK, YOURS? Quickly stands up smiling widely at Sam "Oh. Okay. It's Sam" he smiled, holding out his hand to shake "YAAH! NICE NAME, 'SAM'!!" He Furiously shakes his hand then lets go" YEAH, YOU KNOW ME SO WELL!! " he Laughs obnoxiously but creepy in a way and quickly turns to Sam again "MY NICKNAME IS THE WEIRD KID, YOU MIGHT KNOW WHY!! HEHEE"

"Yep... I can tell why" Sam said, looking down at him "GRRR" Hisses, then turns around to "Choi ARE YOU DATING SAM??!" Sam turned a bright red as he turned to them both "Well.." Sam thought of what to say before taking his hand "Will you, be my boyfriend?" Sam asked, smiling "Yes... I would love to. " Si-hun smiled and he looked at his hand and then back at him and he hugged him. Sam hugged him tightly and kissed him passionately. "Mmngh~" Sam moaned into the kiss, just to tease him " I- " Si-hun blushed and he shook his head and he pushed him back when he moan. " gosh ur such a pervert. "

After their bdsm session

Sam leaned down, kissing and biting his neck as he played with his hair "I love youuu~" Ahhh... I'm tired get away. " Si-hun said as he pushed his head away. " I love you too" Sam laid down next to him, gently cuddling him as he rubbed his cheek. Sam reached around, pulling the butt plug from his ass and stopping the vibrations. Sam put it on the floor as he slowly fell asleep "Forever.. and always.." he mumbled before falling asleep "Goodnight. " Si-hun whispered as He lay in his arms and he fell asleep before he could even hear what he had to say. SI-hun snored softly in his sleep while even drooling a bit. Sam woke up in the morning, yawning as he slowly got up. He looked at Si-Hun and the mess they had made. "God I would do that all again.." Sam said, putting on his dressing gown before kissing his cheek. Si-hun stayed asleep and he was now laying on his back knocked out of sleep and he looked pretty cute. anyway, Si-hun woke up slowly and he rolled around in his stomach and he yawned softly. " mmm... Come back " Sam walked back over and gently kissed his hand. He climbed back into bed with him, their nude bodies pressing against each other as they cuddled.  Si-hun cuddled into him and he wrapped his arms around his body and he held him.  tightly. "I'm so tired... How do you feel after last night..? Is there anything you want me to
Improve or anything you liked?"

"I fucking loved it all.." Sam whispered, half asleep as he placed his hands onto his hips and quickly kissed him "Your so fucking amazing in bed.."
"I'm happy you enjoyed it..maybe you can control me next time? " Si-hun said as he looked up at him and he kissed him back. " you were even better.. it took everything for me to not ride your cock"
"I would control you" Sam whispered before reaching down and gently touching his dick "Maybe we can now?~," he asked, kissing his neck  "Hmm I doubt you could pretty boy..give me a break." Sam's burning lust built up. Si-hun looked down at him and he bit his lip and he moaned softly under his breath. " you perv.. don't turn me on.. or you're in trouble." "But I'm your favorite perv~" Sam smirked, kissing his collarbone and trying to find his sensitive spot. He slowly leaned down, gently licking and kissing his cock "Hmmm I hate you-..a-ah!~ " Si-hun arched his back and he looked down at him as he moved his hair from his face. " s-stop.. " he whispered as he moaned again and tilted his head back. "You so fucking cute~" Sam whispered, slowly pulling away and kissing his head. He got up, wrapped his dressing gown around himself, and walked out " asshole.." Si-hun whispered when he walked away and he lifted the blanket to see his boner he was now upset that he left him like this and he got up and he put on some shorts and a T-shirt and he went downstairs.