The Beginning of are heroes 

??? Pov
CRAP CRAP CRAP you got to be kidding me I'm late to school great " see ya brother" a boy with blue hair riding his bike to school said " shut up goggles" a boy with black hair said "calm down goggles and allister be quiet and don't scream so loud" a boy with blue to red hair said "listen to vintage guys we are just walking to school at 6:00 am in the morning please don't be so loud" a boy with cyan hair and right next was another cyan hair boy who's eating mochi and not even caring what they were doing and a silver hair color boy was just Scrolling on TikTok while another boy was just listening to music and another boy with orange hair was just read a book and having to deal with a red hair boy crap and his other light blue hair brother who just talking about and there little brother just behind them. As they made it to there school like a hour early they waited outside the school ready for class.   As class starts allister had his head down on his table then the teacher came in to the class " ok guys how was you summer welcome to your first year in high school how about everybody introduce themselves umm you in blonde hair please say your name "" right my name is emma loukode  I'm 15 years old and I like dance and makeup ""ok Emma thank you what is your name kid" "my name is Jacob allo I'm 15 I like football and games " " thank you Um you in black hair say your name " as the teacher pointed at allister "fine my name allister legendar I'm 15 years old and like to read and hang out with my 10 brothers that are in this class " and somebody out of nowhere said " 11 legenders are In here pathetic " as allister look to side and saw a kid with yellow hair and glasses who said it "Excuse me young man what's your name" the teacher said as he points at the kid " my name's clemont aether and that all you need to know nothing else other that my 10 brothers are here." As he said then put back his head down on the table then allister thought that now he has to suffer with them. He looked to the side and saw one of his ten brothers army talking to a teenager who had pink hair and eyes then the teacher started talking about some project that's in two pairs and that I need turn in at the end of school year.  He look at the teacher and saw that he will call at names for the project " ok now I will call names for this project! Ok so allister legender and clemont aether" "oh hell no I not working with a fucking aether" "and I'm not working with a fucking legender"