Chapter 22

Chapter 22

When Bai Rao returned to the door of the house, it was already dark. He tried his best to suppress his excitement, holding the bouquet in one hand, hiding behind his back cautiously, took out the key, and opened the door.

The furniture in the living room has been arranged neatly, but there are still some dismantled garbage lying on the floor, before they can be cleaned up in time, rustling sounds can be heard from the bedroom.

Bai Rao walked over and opened the door to see that He Yutian was only wearing a thin shirt, his forehead was covered with sweat, and his hands were dirty and full of dust. When he saw Bai Rao, he immediately burst into a bright smile , there was a bit of proud claiming credit in the loud voice: "Look! I've packed everything!"

Bai Rao looked in the direction the man pointed, his whole expression froze, and the smile on his mouth slowly disappeared. up.

He had originally sworn that since they had chosen the smallest room as their bedroom, there was no possibility that they would not sleep together. When he came back, he was still fantasizing about how beautiful this night would be.

I can pretend to be asleep, get into the man's arms, let him hug me, and fall asleep together. When I woke up tomorrow morning, the first thing I saw was the man I was thinking of-how wonderful that would be!

But now, what is that in front of you? !

Another one was stacked on top of the bed! Who the hell invented bunk beds?

Bai Rao looked at the upper and lower beds, opened his mouth, and was so sad that he couldn't say a word.

If I had known this, I might as well just buy two beds. Even if I couldn't sleep in a man's arms, at least I could see him when I opened my eyes.

He Yutian didn't know what was going on in Boss Bai's mind. He smiled crookedly in his eyes: "How is it? I was stunned by my own wisdom. I could think of bunk bunks!" Bai Rao lowered his eyes,

tightly Pursing her lips tightly, she thought to herself, I was stunned too.

He was holding fire in his heart, but due to his well-managed facial expressions, there was no emotion at all on his face, but He Yutian felt inexplicably that the temperature around him dropped a few degrees for no reason.

He thought it might be because he was sweating profusely, so he didn't care, and continued: "In this way, even if the room is small, we can sleep the two of us. You see, besides this bed, there are some What should we put in the open space?" He Yutian yelled at a lot of people, and suddenly realized that Mr. Bai seemed a little too silent, maybe it was because he was not talkative by nature, Mr. Bai usually said very little , but no matter how reticent you are, you will answer "um" and "yes" when you are talking, or make some small suggestions, appearing polite and well-behaved, so as not to let yourself feel like you are talking awkwardly alone. But today, as if he had been silenced, he didn't say a word. He Yutian stopped, and whispered: "Boss Bai, Boss Bai?" He sized him up cautiously, Boss Bai's fingers were slightly curled up, the corners of his mouth were bent downwards, his eyes were dull and distressed, his face The lines on the body are still cold, the dress from the hair to the soles of the feet is still meticulous, and the whole person's temperament is colder than usual, but He Yutian doesn't know why he feels that the current President Bai is no longer something to be played with in his eyes. Tianshan Snow Lotus, but a fluffy cub curled up in a corner, was cast a shadow of helplessness and sadness. He Yutian approached him, stood face to face with him, held his shoulders with both hands, and asked softly, "Boss Bai, what's wrong with you?" Bai Rao raised his head and looked at the man in front of him lightly. concern and worry. But he still doesn't know anything, including his own mind, his own desires and yearnings, even if they are so exposed, he can't feel them. He has had enough of this kind of slow exploration, you advance and retreat, it is like a blunt knife cutting flesh, slowly causing him pain, torturing his body and mind in unknown places, and bearing the burden that no one knows Sour and sweet-and he wasn't sure if the feelings were real, or if he was just a mirage, a dream.

Sometimes Bai Rao didn't even care about anything, grabbed a man by the neck, slammed him against the wall, and told him clearly and viciously that all the secret and dirty thoughts he had hidden in his heart, if he resisted , then force him to accept, if he escapes, then imprison him, and he will try his best to make the man in front of him get used to him-as the closest pillow person. But reason told Bai Rao that he couldn't do this, it would only push the person on top of his heart further and further away. He can only choose to slowly infiltrate into the life of the other party and completely give the initiative to the other party. Even if it was a blunt knife, he had to endure it until the day when He Yutian really fell in love with him. Boss Bai was silent, and He Yutian was impatient by the gloomy atmosphere. He pinched his chin and forced the other party to look at him: "What's wrong with you? Is it something bad in the company? Or did someone piss you off?" If so, tell me, and I will teach him a lesson and vent my anger on you." Bai Rao looked at the foolish man across from him, and most of the frustration in his heart was washed away by these silly words. His clear eyes behind the gold-rimmed glasses With a faint light: "It's nothing, just a fool who doesn't understand anything." He turned and left the sad bedroom, came to the living room, dug out a vase, and carefully inserted the white roses he bought. This bouquet of flowers was originally bought to give to Young Master He. But now this situation is obviously inappropriate, and he is not in the mood to send flowers anymore. He Yutian followed Mr. Bai step by step, looked at the bouquet of flowers and said in surprise, "Huh? Did you buy flowers?" The flowers are fragrant and beautiful, dotted in the corner of the living room, which has the effect of icing on the cake. He Yutian silently sighed in his heart that Boss Bai's life style is high, and a possibility popped up in his mind suddenly, he was startled, and blurted out: "Don't someone else give it to you?" Bai Rao looked up at He Yutian , There was a hint of surprise in his eyes, he looked at the man's slightly frowned brows, the haze in his heart completely dissipated, his mouth moved, and then closed again. He suddenly didn't want to explain.

He Yutian looked at Bai Rao's fingers gently playing with the petals, those fingers were fairer than White Rose, and more eye-catching. He suddenly felt that the bouquet of flowers was an eyesore.

"Boss Bai, I don't think it's appropriate to place this bouquet of flowers here."

Bai Rao was amused in his heart, but still didn't show it on his face, he just said calmly, "Where does Young Master He think it would be better?"

He Yutian drank a drink Drooling, I think it is better to put the trash can at the door.

Which little vixen dared to hook up with him, Second Young Master He? !

Think life is too comfortable?