Chapter 41

Chapter 41

The first naming convention of He Bai's family of four officially started.

A cat, a dog, and two white dumplings stood in front of the neatly arranged square formation, ready to fight.

The rule is this, each small item in the square represents a name, and let the two cubs choose the name by fate, just like a human child catches a week. It's luck to choose well, but if He Yutian came up with such exotic pet names as "dog leftover" and "cuihua", you can only pinch your nose and admit that you are unlucky.

The reason why it is named in this way is as follows. In fact, Bai Rao didn't want to get involved in the matter of choosing a pet name at all, because he didn't want to take care of the two little cubs at all. It can be said that in the days to come, He Yutian will be both a father and a pet boy for the two little bastards. As a mother, she fed them both shit and pee. So regarding the right to name, Mr. Bai originally planned to let Er Shao He take full responsibility.

He Ershao didn't refuse: "Then call them 'Amao' and 'Agou'."

Bai Rao:? ? ?

This name seems to be given by the stepmother.

For the first time, He Yutian read the inconceivable in Bai Rao's eyes, with an innocent and puzzled look on his face: "What's the matter? Isn't this name nice?" Bai Rao put down the

computer in his hand: "No, I just want to know, your family Who came up with the name Jerry?"

"Me. The first time I saw Jerry, he looked so much like Tom's Jerry, so that's why he was named. Our two little boys Call it a cat or a dog, and everyone will know that we are both cats and dogs, so can you show off secretly?"

No, I don't think so.

Bai Rao looked at the little white ball being rubbed in He Yutian's arms, and thought to himself, baby, don't blame your dad for the name Spicy Chicken, if you want to blame it, blame yourself for not having a celebrity face. Like SpongeBob SquarePants, in the future, the nickname may still be called Baobao...

But Bai Rao still found out his conscience, and proposed to choose the name by drawing lots, everything depends on strength.

This idea is novel and fun, He Yutian thinks it is very good.

He stuffed the two cubs into Bai Rao's arms, turned around and went to look for props, maximizing his mobility.

Bai Rao tried his best to pick some normal names, and even went to the Internet to find a complete list of pet names, such as jelly, pudding, snowball, toffee, Shuangshuang, Bush, Baihu, all written on the note.

Bai Rao looked at the two little babies in his arms who were still being hit by you and pushed by me, and thought to himself, I can only help you get here, the rest of the way, you still have to go on your own, right? The little girl in the country is still the lady of the rich family, so it's time to fight here...

They pasted the notes on the small items, and He Yutian patted their round buttocks: "Go, children.

" The little cubs still don't know what difficult challenge they are about to face, and they don't know that the result of this challenge will affect their whole life, so they are stupidly looking at their master with big round black eyes, He Yutian casually dropped a small

thing Into the pile of names, forming a parabola, submerged in all kinds of gadgets.

The two cubs chased after them, dazedly unable to find what the owner had just thrown away. The white cat looked around, picked up a "Jiu" from the pile of names, and ran back to meet the owner.