screaming angels

"Father save us" Gabriel screamed as Mala the god of pestilence used her insect like wings to spread purple dust. It caused many angels to become sick. Mala was the subordinate god of pestilence so her divinity allows her to create any from of disease.

"Father, i don't think we can win." Said Michael as half of his body was covered in strange dark marks. His face pale like a ghost.

" Father, without our magic we don't have anything to contribute to this battle " said Urial with a pained expression.

The biblical god was in a difficult situation. All of his Angeles were magicless because of that abominable dragon. To make matters worse grotesque creatures calming to be gods were spreading unknown diseases that stained his holy creations. This was the biggest humiliation. But he didn't want to see his children in this sorry state. His mind was in a turmoil. Should he retreate or keep fighting.

"What's wrong? Having a bad day." A loud voice filled with mockery snapped the biblical god out of his thoughts. It was silva and behind him was Raty.

"Quite you repulsive crea..." before he could finish his sentence Silva attacked with his poisonous breathe. This caused all the Angeles of heven to become paralysed. Only one who was still standing was the biblical god. His magic was unusable but because of his divine nature he can still use his divine authority.

"Wow, you still standing " said Raty a little surprised.

"I will not lose to unholy monsters " said the biblical god defiantly.

"This will be fun." Said Silva with a sadistic smile.

"I am ready " said Mala with determination.

Thus the battle between the three subordinate gods and the Biblical god began.