Black Ops

Christian
Jason was called in to talk to Anastasia, Ray and myself. We were sworn to secrecy about what we were about to learn. Both Anastasia and Ray are black ops and have been for years. Charles Hyde was targeting them both because of Jack Hyde and Elizabeth Morgan. The bombs were meant for them and Beatrice and Ray jr. Anastasia is a real attorney and has passed a lot of bar exams and speaks, writes and reads seven languages. They told us that their background information was left ambiguous for great reasons.They can't discuss many things because of national security. I look at Anastasia and apologize to her because I have not been able to stop asking her things about her past.
After the bombs and the intruders they decided to tell us everything they could about their past. We had people watching out for us, but these three had slipped past them for various reasons.

Ray
I had to tell Christian and his head of security about the people who had attacked and their reasons. Apparently they had seen me with the dogs at Mia and Richards and they planned an attack without verification. The bomber had gotten lucky and followed us to the graveyard. It was a good thing the dogs caught him and found the bombs. The Hyde's are pretty bad. Well Jack is gone and Elizabeth Morgan is as well. They died a slow death in prison. Anastasia doesn't look like black ops and she was able to infiltrate places easily.

Jason
I can see that she might be able to get past people, but she's not able to now.

Anastasia
I have my ways and being pregnant I keep on my toes and I still carry my gun and gun license. Christian frowns at this and I tell him, that he has no clue how many idiots come at me because they want me gone so they have a shot at him. They usually back off after seeing the gun. The CPO's can't be everywhere at once. Jason and Ray agree with me on this because they know about a few of them.

Christian
I look at Jason and then Anastasia and Ray. Anastasia tells me that they were escorted out of the buildings and charges were pressed and restraining orders were issued. Dina Lincoln was one of them. She's behind bars now and will be for two more years.

Grace
We are at Our grandchildren's college graduation. Five of them get their degrees today. Two are going to be attorneys and three are going to be working at GEH. Phoebe is going to be a doctor once she gets through college. Anastasia and Christian had only two children. I am so very proud of all my children and grandchildren. Ray Jr. surprised all of us when he start training dogs for every type of needs people have. He started training after we buried Romeo, Juliet, Brutus and Venus. Ray set him up with a colleague that did training of dogs. He apparently was a natural and he is a very busy man. Christian has used him often and has helped pay for training of special needs dogs. They train all kinds of dogs for all kinds of purposes.

Carrick
I am retired and Anastasia is taking my place. She's a Grey and the firm is mine and I can pass it down and she was the best choice and I trust her with my firm. We have a lot to be thankful for and we are. Our children and their spouses are here to see their children get their degrees. Beatrice has became a doctor of all things. Her and Grace became close friends and she wanted to be like her and she asked how to be a doctor. Richard is now working as head of accounting at GEH. We have survived a lot.

Anastasia
I hold Christian's hand and cry as we see Theodore get his degree. I look at his wife and wonder how he married her. I guess I am thinking about her mother and grandmother, Shelley Lincoln Grey, Dina gave birth to her daughter a year after Theodore and he was introduced to her by a mutual friend. Thomas Lincoln has a wife and children and a prenuptial agreement so tight he can't breathe wrong. Elena and Richard have been involved in our lives along with Dina and Shelley. We definitely had a prenuptial agreement ready for Theodore as well. I need to give the girl a chance. After all she got Theodore to marry her, and he was very selective of his girlfriends.

Christian
Anastasia stop, Shelley is nothing like her family. She has been nothing like her family even after she married Theodore. She had a small wedding and didn't want to announce her engagement because of paparazzi. She agrees to stop thinking negatively about Shelley. Theodore has bought a home for him and Shelley and security has made sure they are safe there. It is a Grey baby after all. I hesitate for a moment because I have a few doubts.

Theodore
Shelley came to me and told me about her condition and who the father was. He was killed in the college shootings and she found she was pregnant by him a week later. Conner Johnson saved five others including Shelley. She wanted enough money to get to her cousins house. I was close friends with both of them and I chose to give her another option. I asked her to marry me and she finally agreed to it. Dad had her sign a prenuptial agreement and she didn't blink an eye and we were married. Can't let my close friends child go without a father.

Shelley
The home us great and the crib is perfect. I look at the boys Theodore jr. and Conner James Grey are laying in the crib. Mom and grand mother have tried to wheedle money from us, but that's a huge no. Anastasia was finally told the truth and she is kinder to me. She has accepted all three of us as Greys. Grace knew the second she saw the boys that Theodore wasn't the father. So we told her everything.

Dina
I thought with Shelley marrying a Grey the money would flow freely into our hands if we asked for it. That didn't happen and apparently won't happen. Shelley can't give a penny to us her family. It's written into the prenuptial agreement. She showed it to us.

Elena
I told Shelley to demand it be changed, she told me there was no way she would do that at all.

Shelley
My family is no longer allowed in our house after they tried to steal from my purse. I found them looking through my jewelry and security searched them and escorted them out of my house. They are allowed near any of us and a restraining order for all the Lincoln's is now active. The Burns, the Steele's and the greys are off limits.

Anastasia
I went to the hospital when Shelley gave birth to her little girl, Theodore's daughter and I helped her get through it until Theodore flew back from Portland. She was a mini Theodore just in girl form.

Theodore
Shelley and I might have married for something other than love, but we found love and we created a beautiful daughter. I kiss my wife and we say I love you and I hold my baby girl. Grace Anastasia Grey.

Anastasia
I am now accepting of Shelley and I smile as I kiss Christian and tell him we have a granddaughter now. He gives me a hug and we go home to sleep. Fifteen hours of labor and holding the hand through it can take it out of you.

The end hope you enjoyed the story.