Ghost x Soap: Hand-to-Hand

𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐭 - 𝐇𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐥𝐞𝐩𝐭 𝐢𝐧, 𝐒𝐨𝐚𝐩 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐩𝐚𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐜𝐞. 𝐈𝐭 𝐢𝐧𝐯𝐨𝐥𝐯𝐞𝐬 𝐪𝐮𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐚 𝐟𝐞𝐰 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐡𝐢𝐦, 𝐆𝐡𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐲 𝐫𝐮𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐝. 𝐇𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫, 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐧𝐬 𝐝𝐮𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐝-𝐭𝐨-𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐛𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠.

𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠: 𝐒𝐦𝐮𝐭, 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐬𝐦, 𝐒𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐕𝐨𝐲𝐞𝐮𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐦, 𝐃𝐞𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧, 𝐒𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐦

𝙸 𝚍𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚗𝚘𝚛𝚖𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚠𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚜𝚘 𝚝𝚎𝚕𝚕 𝚖𝚎 𝚑𝚘𝚠 𝚒𝚝 𝚒𝚜. 𝙱𝚎 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚙𝚕𝚎𝚝𝚎𝚕𝚢 𝚑𝚘𝚗𝚎𝚜𝚝 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚖𝚎. 𝚃𝚑𝚡

________________________________

𝙱𝚎𝚎𝚙 𝙱𝚎𝚎𝚙 𝙱𝚎𝚎𝚙 𝙱𝚎𝚎𝚙 𝙱𝚎𝚎𝚙

Groaning as the man rolled over on his bed, Soap fumbles with the alarm above him, hand wrapping around the small device and tossing it to the floor. The plug was ripped from the wall, the clock going silent. He sighs, nuzzling back into his pillow.

"Five more minutes."

~•~

Jolting up with a gasp as his barracks door was banged on, Soap groans as he stands up. Only in his boxers, the Scot went to pull his door open until it was nearly thrown into his face.

"Oi!"

The man pauses, staring at Ghost who was returning a harsh glare. "You understand what time it is, MacTavish?" The man ruffles his messy hair, attempting to rub the sleep from his eyes. "6:30?"

"It is almost 8."

Soap pales, knowing what was coming next. "Thirty seconds."

He darts around the messy Barracks room, pulling on his pants before throwing on a pair of socks he hoped were clean, barely able to get his boots on before being dragged out. Soap yelps out in surprise as he was dragged out into the hall, a shirt stuffed against his hairy chest, tripping over his untied boots. "L.T. hol' up," he grunts, trying to get his boots fixed, tossing the shirt on and fixing his belt buckle.

They pass by a few people, a couple women giggling as they ogled the half naked man. "I'm sorry 'bout sleepin' in Ghost."

It was completely quiet as Ghost continued to stride down the halls, not bothering to slow down for the Sergeant who was still trying to wake up. Soap practically has to jog to keep up, the two getting to the track. "20 laps," the Lieutenant barks, standing on the edge of the track. Soap groans, properly fixing his boots before taking off on a jog. "You get twenty minutes or you have 100 pushups."

'Why did I sleep in?'

~•~

Gasping as Soap flopped onto the grass, he looks up at Ghost who had his arms folded. "Let's go Sergeant." Soap groans, standing as he looked at Ghost. Jerking his head to the doors. The two enter the air conditioned halls of the base, walking around until they got to the training room. It was empty, save for the equipment scattered around, Ghost stepping onto a mat to their right. "Come on." Soap groans.

Stepping onto the mat, the Scotsman knew that the field was only the beginning.

~•~