Dan x Reader: Theme park adventures

𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐭 - 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐃𝐚𝐧 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐭 𝐚𝐧 𝐚𝐦𝐮𝐬𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐤, 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐩𝐢𝐜𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫 𝐩𝐨𝐥𝐚𝐫𝐨𝐢𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐃𝐚𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐤.

𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐭: 𝐅𝐥𝐮𝐟𝐟

𝐑𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐲 𝐇𝐞𝐫𝐨𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐠𝐞𝐫
𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭! 😁

_______________________________

"Y/n, look at this!"

Looking up from the picture I had just snapped, I give Dan a smile. He was grinning from ear-to-ear, pointing at the large cat plushie mounted at the top of the booth. I laugh as he immediately slaps money on the table, reeling his hand back and throwing the ball at the stack of milk jars.

He misses, and I cover my mouth to contain my giggle. A light pink dusts his cheeks as Dan clears his throat. "Don't worry, I can do this!"

Time ticked by, and eventually he had to be pulled away from the booth. I wrap my arm around his, grinning. "There is more to the carnaval than stuffed animals, Dan. Let's just have fun."

He sighs, but smiles nonetheless. "Alright! Let's go!"

The day went by in a blur of bright colorful lights and snapshot pictures.

Finally, we sit down at a table, and I spread out the photos I had taken. Dan picks a few up, and we both giggle at the oddballs scattered around. I look at my film, frowning. "I only have one left." Dan hums, seeming deep in thought. "Oh! Idea! He rushes next to me, sitting down and flipping the polaroid around. He wraps an arm around my shoulder, bringing me close. My heart thunders in my chest, and I struggle to form words as he rests his chin atop my head. The picture clicks, and I'm too stunned as he grabs the polaroid from the camera and begins to wave it rapidly.

Slowly, the photo develops, and we both look at it.

It was a little blurry due to it being whipped around, but the moment had been caught. I grin, looking at Dan. He was still smiling, and I ruffle his hair. He swats my hand away, but I turn back and examine the polaroids.

"Hey, Y/n?" I hum, slowly prying my ehes away from the table. "Next year, can we do this again?" I nod, smiling. "Of course. I'd never think of anyone else to go with anyway."

He pulls me in for another hug, too which I hig back, the two of us silent as we watched the sun finish setting behind the trees.

Words: 413

This was a short one and it's written terribly but I plan on editing it. But for now I hope this is okay.
(I never watched bakugon if Im honest so I hope it's alright)