Three

LISA'S POV

Today was a tiring day for me. I just finished my meeting and I'm going back to my office.

"Ms. CEO, Ms. Somi is inside your office." Ms.Park is my secretary.

I nodded and went inside. I saw Somi sitting on the sofa busy looking at her phone. She raised her head and smiled when she saw me. She stood up and came to me and she gave me a peck kiss. She clung her arms around my waist and I leaned my hands to her shoulder.

"what brings you here?" I asked

she let go of my waist and sat in front of my table

"I just missed you babe, I came from the office. By the way, mommy asked me if maybe you want to eat at home, she will cook your favorite food." she said with a big on her face

"I'm sorry Somi but I can't, mom invite me for dinner. Hmmm. maybe next time." she nod.

"It's okay babe. Next time, you promise that." she said and smiled.

"Yes, promise. I'll drop you at your house then I'll go straight to my parents house." I took his hand and we left my office together.

After dropping off Somi, I went straight to my parents' house.

I no longer live in their house because I have my own condo unit. When mommy invites me that is the  time I go here every dinner because I'm sure if I decline without a valid reason she'll  ignore me for a week and I'll need to placate her.

I only pass by twice or thrice a week to take Ahyeon to school. Every Sunday I'll make sure my schedule is free and I have lunch there with my grandparents and parents.

After I parked the car in our garage, Ahyeon immediately ran to me and hugged me.

"Hmm Do you need something?" I asked and she hit my arm.

"Nothing. Is it bad to miss you Unnie?" she asked and I frown.

It's very unusual for her to caress me like this.

"Spill the tea my little sister." I said

"Whatever Unnie! nothing." she said and dragged me to the dining area. I saw mommy setting the table while daddy was focused on his laptop.

Ajumma looked at me and smile.

"How are you my dearest, Lisa?" she asked and smiled

"I'm okay Auntie, still breathing." I laughed a bit and she laughed because of what I said.

"Okay guys. Let's start eating." mommy said.

"Ajumma, join us. Let's eat together." I said.

"I'll eat later. Just enjoy the dinner, Lisa." she decline and shy.

"Join us Auntie. You know my kids will take no for an answer." mom said and smile at her.

I invited Ajumma to eat with us, she's like a family to us, I was only 7 years old and she was already working with us.

We started eating.

"What's this dinner for, mommy?" we don't eat together much like this and we don't like to eat out because we prefer it here at home unless mommy is tired then they ask to eat at the restaurant.

"Nothing, I just want to cook for you." she said I know she wants to say something.

"Will you spill the tea mom? I've been noticing you and Ahyeon for a while now." I said and looked at my younger sister.