SEVEN

ROSE'S POV

I'm going to our gang's favorite restaurant today because Irene, Nayeon and Jennie and I will meet there. Finally! we will also be completed. Irene and I are getting bored because it's always just the two of us going out. Nayeon just arrived from Japan so Irene immediately set up lunch with the girls.

Jisoo told me what happened at Lisa's condo. Wendy is also crazy sometimes and Lisa also has a point, she went through a lot during those times and we can't blame her.

I arrived at the restaurant and I parked my car.

When I entered the restaurant, I immediately saw Jennie and Irene sitting in our favorite spot since when we were in high school. We used to have lunch here or eat some snacks after school. Those days.

I waved to them and they waved back. There are also a few customers inside the restaurant. I gave Jennie and Irene a kiss on their cheek. I really miss them.

"Where's Nayeon?" I asked and sat next to Jennie.

"She said, she was on her way, she just got stuck cause of heavy traffic." Irene answered and I just nodded.

A few minutes later Nayeon arrived.

"Giiirrlss!!!" Nayeon said in her loudest voice but when she noticed that the customers looked us she cover her mouth and we all laughed.

Me, Irene and Jennie stood up and hugged Nayeon. We miss this girl. She's the loudest in this group and the sweetest baby as well.

"I super duper missed you guys and of course Jennie!!" we're expecting that she'll hug Jennie but she pinch Jennie's side waist.

"Ouch! Nayeon. Why did you do that?" Jennie flinched and rubbed her side waist after Nayeon pinched her.

"You left us for so many year without even communicating with us then you'll asked me why did I do that? We missed you bitch and we can't afford to lose you again or the next time you'll leave us, Please let us know where you at so we can visit you. You're so unfair." She tried to calm down while saying it but Nayeon can't hide her teary-eyed and she hugged Jennie so tight.

Irene and I join them. I missed this, no one can compared to the bond that we have, this moment is so precious and we will never trade this.

"Sorry girls if you feel upset with me. A lot has happened but I am sure that I have never forgotten you and I will still come back here in Seoul." Jennie said.

"Now tell us why you suddenly left?" Nayeon asked.

"Wait girls! Let's sit down and order, after that Jennie will start telling the story." Irene said.

Irene is next to me and Nayeon and Jennie are on the other side. We called the waitress to take our order and after that Nayeon initiated again.

"So what now Jennie" We all looked at her.

JENNIE'S POV

"I don't know where to start. My mind started to get confused when Lisa proposed to me. Don't get me wrong, I love her so much but during those times I felt like I wasn't growing with her I reached to the point that I needed the job that was offered to me and I felt that it is the last chance for me to make my own name not only here in Korea but also in the world. Yes, I am so ambitious that I can leave even the one I love the most for my ambition."

I started crying while telling the story. I thought I would be happy forever when I finally achieved my dreams but the time goes by, my conscience bothers me and I feel so incomplete I just tried to convinced myself that I am happy.