Prologue: It's a Me

A/N: Both Kingdom Hearts: Plumbers and Keyblades; and Kingdom Hearts Tari's Journey is going to use some canon divergence like most fan fictions as well as some original chapters like how most alternate universe stories go in some form. Just as a simple heads up with some inspiration from most what ifs and crossover fan fictions. Like a certain plumber says before saving a certain princess from another castle, let's a go. Note: I will be using a date and time system in similar to the Crystal Spletzer fan fictions. A clever nod to a fan fiction author friend of mine. I will be including nods to Nintendrawer's comics.
......
Plot: This is where the story begins in the Mushroom Kingdom, one normal day leads to a series of events that will become a new adventure for the Mario Brothers.
......

(December 31st, 2000)

???: I thought I never expect there are worlds beyond the Mushroom Kingdom, but I might have guessed wrong.

An envelope with red stamp that has the iconic Smash Bros logo on it falls onto a dark area and an odd figure walk towards it. When the figure grabs the envelope, you see a white glove and a sleeve of a red shirt.

???: On the day that me and my brother got an invitation to an inter-worldly tournament known as Super Smash Bros. I'm surprised that this spans not just the Mushroom Kingdom and DK's own jungle home; but to other worlds that many things from a place that looks it came from a dream, another is a place that you might see in a fantasy book, or even the world of Pokémon due to me seeing some of the residents talk about the trading card game or some form of competitive event all the time when I enter the local cafe.

You can see images of the Mushroom Kingdom with vast hills and a beautiful castle with a stained glass window of a princess above the front doors, the Kongo Jungle with vast variety of jungle life and plants, the vast landscape of Dreamland of Planet Popstar, the fields of Hyrule with the castle in the background, and the streets of Saffron City of the Kanto Region with vast variety of Pokémon like a simple Butterfree to a big strong Machamp.

???: To my own surprise that those worlds have their fair share of heroes and villains like my world has me going up against the likes of Bowser multiple times, Wario back when he stole my vacation home of a castle, or even that Smithy guy back when he tried to take over the Mushroom Kingdom by just getting rid of the power of wishes and replacing it with weapons. Good thing I have restored the seven Star Pieces to fix the Star Road to end a full-on out invasion caused by Smithy and his gang.

The figure laughed in a cheerful way as the light spread the room, the figure was shown to be a cartoonish looking male plumber wearing a red cap that has a white circle with a capital M in it on his hat. He also wears a red shirt and blue overalls with golden buttons, as well as a pair of white gloves that could be good for plumbing or even breaking solid brick blocks and a pair of brown shoes. He also has brown hair, a black mustache, a big nose, and a pair of blue eyes. This figure's name is —-

(Music ends)

......
???: Mario! Dove sei ora?! (Where are you now!? in Italian.)

Of course, someone had to interrupt my narrative introduction to Mario in this story. Okay now was I on that introduction. Oh yes, Mario is well known in the Mushroom Kingdom for saving it from the likes of Bowser more than one occasion. There are other times like go-karting, tennis, golfing, and somehow very ridiculous mini-games like a bigger version of a board game or even a quiz of with common things like which color is Wario's hat to even which type of item opens a gate. However, for some part of today, he is sleeping on his bed in his room with some dreams about various Italian dishes and various types of memories. He had many different dreams in the past before, it all varies from battling Wart to even dreaming about spaghetti and ravioli. However, the dream is about reflecting some of the past.