Closer To Him

Mikey POV: I Stopped Banging My head Onto My Table I Waited To see if I thought I got Rid Of My thoughts About Sanzu Until I Heard My Door Open It's Was Kachuo He brought Me My Wine I looked at Him For a Few Seconds Before I thanked Him And seeing Him Leave. I Took Another Sip Of my wine Before I Open My Door to see Sanzu I Blushed Before Backing Away Asking What is he doing here. I Waited for Sanzu Answer Until he said he was waiting for Me. Me I said before I Finally Know why he's Here I walked Over To My Desk signally That he Can Come In I Put Down My glass Before I told him He's Mission A Simple One Of course To Kill A person That's Why Spying On Us. I Told h That Was his Mission and He Nooded And Walked away As I see Him Walk Away I knew Something Was wrong With me Every time I see Sanzu.

Sanzu POV: After I walked Out Of My Room I Thought To Myself Why was Mikey Blushing It Can't Be Because Of me. I shake My Head Getting Rid Of that Thought I Opened Te door and Went Out to do My Mission. It's wa Quite Cold but I had My Jacket With my me so I didn't worry That much. I walked To The Location Of The person who have been Spying On us I see Him In Car I didn't Heasaite I got The Job done I shot Him 3 Times before I Could Confirm He Was Dead. I Zipped Up My Jacket and Walked Back to The Mansion after 20 I Came Back. I Hooked Up My Coat And went to tell Mikey That I finished My Mission.

I knocked On Mikey Door and Waited But No Picked Up The Door so I let myself In To see Mikey Sleeping Peacefully One the Desk I Blushed so hard when I saw him sleeping cutely I didn't Want to Wake Him Up But I wanted To But Him to Bed So I picked Him Up Gently And Place Him One His Bed He Was Still Asleep Which was good I didn't want To Wake Him Up I Looked At Him Before I gently stroke his Cheek I Stopped What I Was Doing Because Mikey Would hate The the fact I'm doing this Well That's what I thought. He Whispers gently And Said Don't Stop Before He stop Talking I blushed hard Very Red Like a A Tomato I was Just sure he Was very Sleepy And didn't Know what was his saying but I stroked his Cheek Again Softly Feeling Tired Of Myself I Slowly Close My eyes Before Falling Asleep While Stroking Mikey Cheek Not Knowing I Was In Mikey Room While Doing This But I thought I sleep For A few Mins But That Turn into a Whole Night.

GAHHHHH I'M SORRY I WAS BUSY AND I GOT A NEW PHONE SO I WAS BUSY SETTING IT UP AND STUFF AND SCHOOL STUFF YOU KNOW I WAS VERY BUSY TESTS ALL THAT CRAP BUT SCHOOL IS FINALLY OVER SO I'LL UPDATE MORE IF I CAN LOVE YOU MY DOVES 🕊😍😍😘😘