Chapter 4:Different

In Underworld,Sampo's house(21:08 p.m):

Sampo counting his money he got from his clients this month.He is very focus counting the money because he want to distracting himself from remembering the memory in Overworld.But in the end,he stop counting and take a deep breath.

Sampo:AAAAHHHH!!!!

Sampo screaming and closing his face with both of his hand.His face starting to get red.Yes,he is blushing.

The book that he want to get already being taken back by Gepard and when he meeting his client he gave him a copy of the book only.He get a hard time to explaining to his client about his failure to get the history book from Overworld.

Luckily he get a payment but the client just only gave him half payment and he did not happy about it.

Sampo:Hah...im thirsty.

He go into his kitchen and make some tea.While waiting the water is boiling he keeps thinking about what happen earlier.

________________________________________

Sampo:Haha,you dont need to take responsibility towards me tho.For real,I dont need that.

Say Sampo while he scratching his hair.He thinks Gepard is making joke with him.

Gepard:Im not joking about it,Sampo.I'm very serious about this.

Sampo:No,no,no.I really,really dont need that.

Sampo try to convicing Gepard.He waving both of his hand and shaking his head meaning he dont mind about it.

Sampo:It just one night stand.If you want to apologize,I already forgave you.Now,please excuse me~

Said him again after done wearing his clothes.He suprised of his clothes that almost torn apart.

'Gosh,what Gepard did to my clothes?'

Asking him inside his mind.

When he almost reaching the door knob,Gepard shouting at him.

Gepard:SAMPO,ACTUALLY I FELL IN LOVE WITH YOU!

Sampo:H-huh???

Sampo turn his head dumbfounded to look at Gepard.

Gepard face is blushing right now.

Sampo:W-w-what???

He cant believe this.The Captain of Silvermane Guard,Gepard Landau is saying the words that he never think about.

Sampo:W-when did you fell in love...with me?

Asking him stuttering.His face is blushing too.

Gepard:Since I meet you,in the cave near my favourite place during our childhood.

Answer him honestly.He walks too Sampo and holding his hand.

Gepard:Do you...do you love me?

Ask him while looking at Sampo with puppy eyes.Sampo shocked of what he discover today.Gepard look him a puppy eyes!!!

Sampo look away,he cant stand with Gepard cute puppy eyes.Its so cute,he cant believe it!!!

Sampo:I-I dont know.Please,stop starring at me with that eyes...

Looking at how Sampo try to avoid looking at him,he stops starring at Sampo and coughing a little to cover his shameless behaviour.

Gepard:Im sorry,but please believe me.My feelings towards you is true.I-

Sampo:Stop it.

Sampo look at Gepard.He know Gepard feeling towards him is true but he cant accept it.