Chapter 3

Ling Hua stood at the intersection.

Most of the disciples in the Sect had already gathered at the Chongsheng Cliff, but Shen Liuxiang was still nowhere to be seen.

"Did the Immortal come to regret his decision?" Ling Dan questioned on the side.

Ling Hua rubbed his temples. "Perhaps. That one has always been like this. I'm afraid Ling Yue will be angered to death by him later." As the two continued to converse amongst themselves, a young man standing not far away walked over with a slow pace. He peered around the whole time with his phoenix eyes filled with curiosity.

Ling Hua cast a brief glance at him and promptly lost interest.

In contrast, Ling Dan expressed her curiosity.

"Huh? He bears a somewhat familiar resemblance..."

The young man donned a white ensemble from head to toe, with his waist-length hair neatly tied up. He gripped a sword in his hand, while the crimson ribbon on his attire gently swayed in the breeze.

Ling Hua commented, "Are you implying that he reminds you of Liuxiang?"

This observation was not unexpected.

Shen Liuxiang from the past could be regarded as an unparalleled beauty.

He stood at the forefront of the new generation within the Qingling Sect and following his battles against formidable adversaries from the demon clan, Shen Liuxiang's public admiration and reputation only grew stronger.

Numerous disciples sought to emulate him.

A fervor for "Shen Liuxiang" swept through the cultivation realm, with many practitioners attempting to wield the same type of sword and imitate his attire.

It was highly probable that this disciple had already spent several years within the Sect. Otherwise, he would not have been able to recall Shen Liuxiang's appearance from the past.

Moreover, he even managed to capture seventy to eighty percent of his likeness.

"This disciple demonstrates an unexpectedly unwavering devotion to Shen Liuxiang," Ling Hua remarked, his voice tinged with displeasure.

"It's tolerable if he wields the same sword, and I can even overlook the ribbon adorning his waist. However, resorting to shape-shifting spells to mimic Shen Liuxiang's appearance is excessive."

Ling Hua flicked his finger, intending to dispel the enchantment and a streak of blue light traced across Shen Liuxiang's countenance.

And then...

There was nothing.

Sensing an inexplicable coldness on his face, Shen Liuxiang instinctively reached out to touch it.

Advancing a few steps forward, he spotted a familiar figure and greeted him with a friendly wave.

"Ling Hua, I have arrived."

Ling Hua was taken aback.

"It truly is Immortal Shen," Ling Dan remarked, stepping forward and circling around him.

"You are much more pleasing to the eye now!"

Ling Hua finally reacted, grabbing hold of Shen Liuxiang's arm and examining him.

"In the past, you would rather die than let me dispel that illusion. Why have you suddenly undergone such a transformation? It's as if you have attained an enlightenment. You have also ceased wearing the white flowers behind your ears."

Although Shen Liuxiang still wore white attire, his aura was entirely different from before.

His long hair was neatly and immaculately tied up, and the conspicuous crimson ribbon around his waist dispelled his former dreary and lifeless demeanor.