information about the characters

Hey guys so I'll explain about the characters so you know about them I thought about it myself anyway let's start.

Information about Marcy Wu

Marcy Wu is a smart girl living in a rich and hard life and can't handle it but the most hard thing for her is being bullied by the whole school and gets distracted easily but she doesn't mind, her favourite genres are romance, fantasy, history and culture.

She also loves to study and read her favourite book is called if tomorrow doesn't come by Jen ST. Jude (this is a real book in real life) Marcy is a shy girl who loves to find mystic things and draw them using her imagination.

She is 15 years old and is very smart in some lessons but a lot of people in class bullies her some of the teachers do as well but some are really nice.

Information about Anne Boonchuy

Anne is 17 years old and finds Marcy in the forest while walking home with her Paisman (Owl house au) Bubble Ley (a Bubble snake) Anne Boonchuy is Frenimes with Sasha and can't handle her when Sasha is talking a lot to Marcy about some Crazy adventures she had with her in the past.

Anne is very friendly when it comes to humans and other witches but only if they are nice to her.

Anne has a beast form like Eda the owl lady (My Au) it only comes out when she either gets mad, upset or protective over something/Someone she has a kind heart though.

Information about Sasha Waybright

Sasha is 18 years old and she is very chaotic, Protective and Kind when it comes to Anne she gets excited especially when it comes to anything like adventures or films.

Sasha loves films she can also spoil it sometimes but she can't help it, it's her personality and Marcy understands that but Anne understands it the most since Sasha knew Anne ever since they were kids.

Anyway since this is an Owl house au I'll explain the character roles for the Owl House/Amphibia

Marcy Wu: Luz Noceda

Sasha: Eda

Anne: Raine

Raye(oc): Amity

Mike Waybright: Lilith

Sprig Plantar: King

Polly: Willow

Hopediah Plantar: Willow's Dad

Grime: Adrian

Ivy: Skara

Felicia: Skara's Mum

King Andiras: Belos

The Core/Darcy: Hunter

Mayor toadstool: Darius

Toadie: Eberwolf

Duckweed: Terra Snapdragon

And that's it I couldn't think of anything else so if I forgot some things please let me know also if anyone knows who Gus could be in Amphibia please let me know I can't think of a character for him so please help me.

Have a good day/afternoon/evening