ฺ。· ͟͟͞͞➳ ┆𝑇𝐻𝑅𝐸𝐸┆ ✿ ׄ ۪

❛ 𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗖𝗔𝗡 𝗖𝗔𝗟𝗟 𝗠𝗘 𝗔𝗡𝗬 𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗢𝗥 𝗡𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗧 ❜

now playing:
𝐶𝐴𝐿𝐿 𝑀𝐸 𝐵𝑙𝑜𝑛𝑑𝑖𝑒
˚⁎⁺˳ . ⊹ ⋆゚꒰ఎ ♡ ໒꒱ ⋆゚⊹˚⁎⁺˳ .
━━ ✦ 𝗔𝗨𝗧𝗛𝗢𝗥𝗦 𝗡𝗢𝗧𝗘 ⨟⠀I feel like shit
˚⁎⁺˳ . ⊹ ⋆゚꒰ఎ ♡ ໒꒱ ⋆゚⊹˚⁎⁺˳ .

➤ 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐋𝐎𝐔𝐃𝐒 𝐏𝐀𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐋𝐔𝐄 𝐒𝐊𝐘 𝐎𝐍 a this pretty day; as the Ben Franklin bridge stood tall and busy as ever.

The blue paint makes it stand perfectly with the water and sky giving the area a compliment. The noises of car horns and birds filled the air on the bridge, nothing but a normal day for those around.

Ahead of the traffic, a truck is toppled over causing dark smoke to unite from behind it. Several other cars caught in the unfortunate crash though the drivers seemingly unharmed.

Some people stood around the truck that was on fire unaware of any danger. The onlookers watched helplessly as sirens of help were called out in the distance.

A man and woman helped the driver from the truck that was on fire as he limped while being carried by the two individuals.

A red haired woman walked forth in a Creme Blazer as she looked at the bridge support as the creaking continued, now louder she mumbled "oh my god." Unable to take her eyes away.

The side beam of the bridge began to bend, and the woman pointed "IT'S GONNA BREAK!" as the beams begin to bend outward even more due to all the pressure.

Multiple nails from the support beam started shooting out one by one.

Before it all came falling down, those around screamed and ran as to not get hit, the part of the bridge came down faster than poles and ropes hitting cars and debris falling all around.

The woman in the blazer took off as fast as she could, never looking back, moving as fast as her legs would carry her. Moving her arm just in time as a rope from the bridge smacked down and hit someone she ran past.

Looking up through the black smoke more The bridge's main cables begin popping loose causing more chaos and panic to the civilians.

A cable slammed down on a car next to a woman as she fell down due to the pressure. Lucky enough not to get hit.

The people on the other side of the bridge watched as more cables popped apart coming down to where they were most leaving their cars behind as they took off running.

* ˚ ✶. · *˚ .

An orange car with its windows rolled up, a woman sat in her car singing 'Holding out for a hero' by Bonnie Tyler. As she sang she noticed a woman running past her car in a hurry.