Planning a Vacation

Planning for a trip can be exciting as well as stressful. Like last time she was provided things from her friends and family as well as some things from her patients. Lily had a lot. Packing was enjoyable. Xiao let Lily pack. He's never really gone on an actual vacation before. 

They didn't have much anyway. Their stay will approximately be two and a half weeks. Now to work out how to get there and where to stay. Lily stops in her tracks. "I don't know one thing about Monstadt! Ugh, who will?".

Xiao goes over to comfort his fiancé. "There is someone I can think of". Ding, ding. "Aether!". He nods "There's my smart girl". Asking will be simple, but Aether could be busy. "Where is he anyway?". Good question. "Let me take care of that". He disappears. "Wait!". She sighs. 

She didn't want to bother Aether. They won't leave until a few days from now. "Mom, you said you're acquainted with Venti". 'That's correct'. "What was he like back then?". 'A wise leader. He stepped down later on to give his people freedom'.

Her interpretation of Venti was different. "He's a drunkard now". Guizhong laughs 'He's always been like that. Zhongli and Venti have a unique relationship. The two often quarreled with one another'. "Like children" said Hiasno. 

"Did you see any quarrels between them, Hisano?" asked Lily. "Many times. Barbatos angered Morax once with his stunts. The next day a crater was found in Barbatos's land". That stumped Lily. "Mom, remind me to never piss off Zhongli". Guizhong chuckles 'Of course'.

(A/N: I can see that happening!)

Xiao returns with Aether and his companion. They gathered at the balcony to discuss some things. "You'd like for me to take you on a tour of Monstadt?". Lily nods excitedly "Yes!". Aether crossed his arms. "I have no objections but...". He looks at Xiao. 

"No offense Xiao, but your outfit screams foreign". Xiao closes his eyes and crosses his arms. Changing into another outfit would make him feel uncomfortable, but Aether has a point. "You two wanted to go on vacation and not worry about other things".

He was right and Xiao didn't like it. "If I must, I'll change my outfit". 'Xiao, may I make you an outfit?'. He glances at Guizhong and nods. She smiles and disappears. "Maybe I can find one!". 

Lily abruptly runs back to their room, leaving Xiao and Aether alone. "Paimon, here's some more, go get you some snacks". Her eyes light up. "Yay!". The mood quickly changed. "Tell me about this dream". It was one of the things that got Aether to come with him. "I will if you promise not to tell Lily".

Aether nods. Xiao tells him every detail about his dream. "Lumine...why?". Aether grimaced at the bloodied parts. Why is his sister doing something like this? It disgusted him. Aether felt sick. 

His sweet sister never would go anything this horrific. "It's hard to believe that she would commit such a thing". How long is that window of time? Aether must help Xiao protect Lily. He sees Lily as a sibling. He won't let that happen. "What's wrong?" asked Lily. The two look at her. "Just some planning".

Lily hummed. "I'd prefer to avoid Dragonspine if we must". Xiao agreed. "Avoiding dangerous places is the best". He had a point, but Lily totally wanted to build a snowman. That idea went down the drain. "I know a safe route through a friend's vineyard". 

That seemed like the best option. Lily didn't want to just teleport there and miss out on the fun of walking. Though it sounds tiring. What's wrong with a little adventure? So, Aether's route was decided. They'd take that once the day of departure came. The fun was about to begin! 

A/N: Hi Guys! The trip won't be until a chapter or two, haven't decided. I chose Monstadt because I have something fun planned for their honeymoon! (I haven't even planned to wedding yet and already at the honeymoon!? Geez) Once they get back from this little vacation planning for the wedding will commence. Next chapter won't be out until this weekend! 

See you soon! 

-Aria