5

"Hello?"

"Y/n!!"

I hear a shaking trembling voice.

"Minho?"

No response. Why is he not responding.

"Minho it's me your sister! What happened! Where are you?" I burst out getting nervous hearing my brothers voice.

"y/n. I-I'm at Sekang school and I-I"

"Finish it idiot"

"I got INTO THE SCHOOL!!!"

He bursts out loud making me distance my phone.

"Okay okay now calm your ass down. But why did you call me from an unknown number"

"Ahh my phone run out of battery so I had to get a friends to spill the news first to you and look what I got 'calm your ass down' seriously y/n!"

"You were being so fucking loud. Anyways congrats you lucky bitch see you soon"

I cut the call before he curse me out.

I don't know how he managed to get into the top school in just one day after we shifting here.

I sigh and realize it's time for me to prepare for my next step. That is getting into a uni. So I decided to start reading the books that I just decided not to touch.

My brother just gave me motivation. Let's put it like that.

.....

*2 days later*

All are at the table eating breakfast. I go sit there in my usual place without uttering a word.

"You want me to drop you off y/n" my dad starts

"no papa I will go I have some work to do before I go"

I instantly say trying to convince him so that I don't have to go with him. My dad nods his head agreeing.

Thank god.

.......

I drop of the bus and start walking into the university.

My mouth hangs wide.

"D-damn"

It's huge.

The university is huge. I stand there for a good amount of time just watching around the uni. It's really cool. I continue standing there looking at the uni. Until someone bumps. I stumble in the spot where I was standing. I sigh and turn around.

"Omg- omg I'msorrysosorry"

I hear this continuously because she keeps on apologizing. But I try to stop her.

"It's okay" I say

"I really didn't see you here I was just looking around and bumped you I'm so sorry"

"It's alright" I say making my lips in thin line.

She smiles. Her smile is soft. It reminds of Jiwoo.
She looks soft, innocent and smart.