8

"Y/n I think it's better to join you in online classes than offline."

No

No fucking way.

"w-what?
"What do you mean online? No I'm not going online".

My heart is breaking.

"Look y/n it's better on online. Kids here are not the same as you think. You might get hurt or you might get spoiled. I don't want to have a spoiled daughter."

"Papa. You bought me here for my study. Getting spoiled is all about your trust on me. Don't you trust me?"

There's a massive silence in the hall.

I hate the fact that everyone is listening to this drama.

And it gets worse when his sister starts.

"It's not about trust y/n" she says

'DO NOT INTERFERE'

is what I want to say to her. But I keep silent giving her the undeserving respect.

"Yes y/n. Your aunt is right. Besides it will become a financial problem to me."

"Why so sudden financial problem?" I cut him off

"You know- hmm you are almost 18 and in next three to four years I will have to get you married and it will be difficult for me and your mom"

My brain stops functioning.

I stare at the carpet on the floor. Tears filling my eyes making it hard for me to see anything.

"No-no n-no"

I rush back to my room and lock the door.

This isn't something I was expecting to happen. I can't take it. I have been dreaming of going to this university and now he wants me to stop and study online in this house the house I hate being in.

I can't sit here.

I want out.

I grab what ever clothes I find. Mostly black. But this time I choose red. I wore this red Ruffle Hem Dress. The one I was saving. Gods knows why. I paired it along with my sneakers.

Worst taste I know.

I sneak through my window. It was pretty hard to fit my ass in it and out. Well haven't got a big ass. But I made it out. Yay.

I slowly make my way out from the back. To make sure I'm not caught. I locked my room. Incase they find i sneak out. So they might think I'm dead. But honestly I don't care about it.

I breathe with relief when I'm far from the hell. Home. I walk freely now. Feeling the freedom.
I thought about friends that I have I have here.

None.

Wait. I do. Miso. Yes.

I search through the contact and call her. To my surprise she picks up the call.

"Hey y/n" she sounds exited.

But I hear faint music sounds and some voices.

"Hi. I was wondering if you are free to hangout?" I ask her knowing she's not.

"Yes I'm. I'll text you the address. Where are you?" She asks.

"abc" I tell her the address.

"wait that's a little far from where I'm"

"Oh so I can't come?" I ask through disappointment.

"No I didn't mean that. I will send one my friend there to pick you up. Is that okay for you?"