7

I go there in the living where my dad is sitting on the sofa waiting for me to come and join him.

Something doesn't feel right.

After sitting in front of him I managed to ask

"Papa? You wanted to talk?"

"Oh yeah I do but-"

He was cut off by a phone buzz from his pocket. He just picks it anyway.

"Hello"

I hear him talk to his sister on the phone. She is older than him. Sounds like she's gonna come home with her two daughters.

Not gonna lie I don't hate her daughters. One is married and another one soon to get married. But we do enjoy when we three are together. I don't hate them much.

My father breaks my thoughts again

"So yeah y/n your cousins are coming will talk later"

"Oh yeah sure"

I say and instantly get back to my room.

My room. My space. My peace. My escape. My everything.

I spend an hour freshening up and cleaning and organizing my room. My room isn't always so messy. After cleaning I fell on to my bed staring into the ceiling and suddenly it reminds of Jungkook.

Wait. It wouldn't be bad if I call him now would it? No it's not so nice to call him now. I don't even know him nor does he.

Calls him anyways.

JJK

I'm waiting for him to pick up.

And he does.

Wait I wasn't expecting him to pick up. Not really.

"Hello" I hear him talk.

My voice is struck. It takes me forever to answer. But I do eventually.

"Hi" I said

The only thing that came out and nothing attached to it. Just a hi!

He speaks again.

"Who's this?" he asks

Wait didn't he save my number. Oh no! He only saved his number on my phone and not on his.

"it's me y/n" I mange to say

"Oh yeah, hey" he said

"Oh shit i have to go bye"

I cut off the call.

Because my cousins are home. And they are about to enter my room. They don't knock before they enter. They just get in.

Asian thing.

"Heyyyy y/n" says the younger one.

I'm the younger among them. They are older than me.

"Hiii" I say as excited as she sounded.

Not gonna disappoint her.

"What are you doing?"

"Oh I was just on my phone"

"Come let's go down mom's gonna cook something yum let's go"

"Sure let's go"

She grabs my arm and we go down to the living room together and sit on the sofa. Where everyone are seated talking.

Everyone is talking but I don't.

I'm just sitting here scrolling through my phone.
I get a text and I instantly get it.

It's from JJK

'Is everything okay?'

I hope I'm not turning into a red tomato. I just smile and text back.

'Yeah everything is fine'

And nothing comes in return. Guess he was just checking why I cut of the call out of blue.

I feel so embarrassed. How am I gonna face him in future.

My thoughts slips away to future. How I'm gonna go to 'bangtan university' how I'm gonna make new friends how different it's gonna be from school.

But my dad breaks my thoughts.

"Y/n I think it's better to join you in online classes than offline."

__________________________________

Hey lovelies!

Sorry it's a short update after a long break. But next one is gonna be huge than this. I hope you enjoy reading. Please do leave a comment and vote.
Thank you so much ❤️

_______________________________