Chapter 7 The End of Carrie White and Y/N L/N

F/C = Favorite Color

Me and Carrie were holding each other's hands as we approached Carrie's home. We reach the front door.

Carrie: Mama? Mama?

We entered and we saw a huge hole in the closet door we left her in. I went over and I opened it, and Margaret was no longer there. Me and Carrie go upstairs looking for Margaret.

Carrie: Mama?

I went into the bathroom, and I found nothing. I went into Carrie's room, and we found nothing again. I turn off the lights and I wait for Carrie to be done taking a bath so I can take one to get rid of this blood. Afterwards I took one and once I finished, we both saw Margaret.

Carrie: Oh, Mama.

Carrie and Margaret hugged as I watched.

Carrie: Mama, you were right. They laughed at me, Mommy. They all laughed at me.

Margaret then looks at me.

Margaret: I knew you'll hurt my little girl.

Carrie: Y/N didn't do anything... He was the only one who was kind to me.

Margaret walked towards me and then she stabbed me in the back. She was going to stab me again, but Carrie launched her out of the room. She then ran towards me and helped me up.

"You crazy bitch!"

She got up as me, and Carrie ran downstairs, and we saw Margaret slowly walking down the stairs.

"Why does she have to be so creepy?"

Carrie: Mama, please.

Me and Carrie start to back up as she approaches us.

Margaret: This isn't your fault, Carrie. It's mine.

Carrie: Mommy, this isn't right.

Margaret: You know the devil never dies. He keeps coming back. You've got to keep killin' him. Over and over again.

She raises the knife, but I use my powers to knock it out of her hands. She runs at me and tries to strangle me, but I launch her against multiple walls. She slaps me to the ground as she tackles Carrie and tries to stab her but me and Carrie bring a swarm of scissors and knifes and point them towards Margaret.

Margaret: Carrie.

Carrie: We're sorry.

Margaret: Carrie!

Me and Carrie sent the scissors and knives as her as the knives and scissors pin her to the closet door. She begins to bleed out. Carrie then walks towards Margaret and touches her face as Margaret gasps. I ran towards them, and I looked at Margaret.

"A little heads up this is going to hurt."

Me and Carrie pull the blades from Margaret as Carrie holds her.

Carrie: It's okay.

We then laid her on the floor.

Carrie: It's okay. No one's going to hurt you. No one's going to hurt you.

Margaret tried to speak but couldn't. She closes her eyes, and she dies. Carrie then hugs me as she cries when we hear a voice.

Sue: Carrie? Y/N?

We look and see Sue. I look at her angrily.

"You."

Sue: Let me help you two.