Injured

Atsushi POV

My eyes widen at the moment I realize that the thing holding me is... Rashomon!

Rashomon is wrapped around my body and pulling me away from the place I was, while the people in the room start following us and shooting. I was shot in the leg during our escape, but I could still run with the help of Rashoomon. Akutagawa turns a corner pulling me along, so we can both hide in another spot.

A few people run past us, holding guns or preparing to attack with their abilities. We run again, this time into a big door that we thought could be the exit. But to our surprise (or maybe not so much) we were cornered by the people that were in the laboratory room from before. As we try to run away I get hit by something and pass out. I can only hear Akutagawa screaming my name and probably attacking someone. After that, everything goes dark.

I wake up in a white room, looking around while adjusting to the light. It wasn't a Hospital... it was, Yosano-San's infirmary? How did I end up here?

I ask myself a thousand questions, even though I know I won't be able to answer them myself. My head is still spinning, as I try to remember what happened when I passed out, remembering Akutagawa. He started a fight right before I fell unconscious. But why am I here? Did he just take me and bring me to... This place.

While I'm lost in thought, someone walks into the room. I squint my eyes to get a clearer image of the person walking closer to me, recognizing the Purple/Black haired girl, Akiko Yosano. She smiles when she notices I'm awake and sits down on a chair next to me, starting to ask a few questions.

- Hey Atsushi. How are you?

- I'm fine... Thank you Yosano-San. But, what happened? How did I get here?

Yosano gives me a kind and comforting smile before continuing and answering my question.

- Akutagawa brought you.

- Akutagawa? What do you mean he brought me?

I'm speechless at what Yosano-San just told me. Why would Akutagawa bring me back to the ADA? How did he even get me back? What did he do to those other guys?

My head was spinning from all those questions I was making to myself. It just didn't make sense. He could've just killed me easily... So why did he decide to bring me to a Doctor?

I get pulled out of my thought by a hand on my shoulder and my name being called

- Atsushi? Are you okay? You're really quiet

- Ah... Sorry. I was just thinking about something

- How are you feeling?

- My head hurts... But I think i'm fine

Yosano-San seems very worried. I wonder what happened after I passed out? And where is Akutagawa?!

I continue asking myself questions that I know I won't be able to answer. But someone else can.

I turn completely towards the ADA Doctor that has been with me since I wake up

- How long have I been unconscious?

I notice her sigh before she speaks again, trying to give me a comforting smile

- You've been here for at least three hours, plus the time it took for Akutagawa to get you to me. So maybe... Five hours? I would recommend you to ask him about the details.

- Five hours?! And what do you mean I should ask Akutagawa?

She nods her head and turns to look at the door and then back at me