three

So that's how we ended up in Joe's hotel room. It was 11:30 pm right now but I wasn't tired. Same goes for Joe.
"But Joe I don't even have anything to wear. And I don't have a toothbrush ooh"
"Let me solve this problem." He took the telephone and called the reception I think.
"Toothbrush's coming."
"Did you just order me a toothbrush?"
"Yeah and some food." He answered and shrugged his shoulders. "And about the clothes situation. You can have one of my shirts."

I smiled and thanked him. About 5 minutes after he made a call, my toothbrush and his food came.
"Thank you very much." I said and gave the man some money. I closed the door behind me and knocked on the bathroom door. Joe was showering btw. "Coming" He screamed. "Joe shut up it's nearly midnight." I shushed him. "Alright, alright." I mumbled back and walked out of the bathroom like a god. "Sorry 'bout that. I forgot my shirt."
"Oh you can forget your shirts more often." I said out loud without wanting to say it. "Oh shit, sorry, I mean-"
Joe began to laugh which made me blush even more. "It's alright, don't worry" He said and sat beside me on the bed. He started eating without a shirt on. I mean could just stop? "Why don't you just put on a shirt? This feels really awkward now."
"But you told me to" He answered grinning.
"Oh piss off I'm just gonna take a shower bye."
I got up and walked into the bathroom.
"Joe" I screamed when I got out of the shower. "Can I have one of your shirts please?"
"Uh yeah sure sorry." He said and handed me a shirt.
I put it on and left the bathroom.
"You look good in my clothes, love."
I blushed and looked on the ground.
"Shut up Sugg and move."
"No why?" He said.
"Because there is only one big bed and we have to share it."
"Oh so you don't mind?"
"No of course not."
"Well then.." Joe said and got under the bedcover. He patted on the bed next to him and I got in.
"Do you know what's weird?" Joe asked out of nowhere. I looked at him and shocked my head.
"I doesn't even feel like you're a fan. This sounds weird now but that felt like an actual date. In my opinion, and if you feel the same way then we should probably do that again."