four

"That's actually really weird." I said and gave him a strange look. "But I really enjoyed it and I'd love to do this again."
And he called it a date jesus christ, how did I get so lucky?
"Let's go to sleep now, alright?" He asked and smiled at me.
"Yeah" I smiled back and cuddled myself into the duvet. "Na Night Suggy"
"Good night Em." he said and kissed my forehead. I smiled and slowly drifted off to sleep.

---

The next morning I woke up with a hand around my waist. I opened my eyes and looked at the man next to me.
Have you ever felt like you're going to explode because you've seen something that made your heart melt? Yes, morning-Joe.
His face was really close to mine and that made me nervous. He was quietly snorring and looked like an angel. His hair was a mess but that looked hot holy shit. I mean I've seen him like this in pictures and vlogs but in real live oh my god, wow.
"Stop staring, sweetheart" Joe whispered. I didn't think he would notice that, oops. He actually made me jump there. "Oh my god Joe, you scared me."
"Oh excuse me, but you kept staring at me that was scary too."
I giggled and pulled the covers over my face. Joe pulled it back down and smiled at me. "Don't put that over your face" He kept whispering and pulled it back down.
"Why" I asked and stuck out my bottom lip.
Joe looked down at my lips and bit his own. "Because- uh" He started. "Because I wanna see your beautiful face."
Now HE blushed.
"Do you now know why I stared at your face?"
Joe glared at me and turned around. Now his back was facing me.
"Ok" I said and made my way into the bathroom. On my way I took my clothes and my bag. I got dressed in my clothes from yesterday but I wasn't going to wear the jacket because it was way to hot for that. Maybe it was Joe, haha.
Luckily I put some mascara and powder into my bag yesterday because I wouldn't leave the house without any makeup.
I brushed my teeth with the toothbrush Joe ordered me yesterday. I didn't even know that that was possible. But with Joe everything was possible.
As I walked out of the bathroom I saw a fully dressed Joe. "Finally!" He nearly screamed "I need a wee"
I began to laugh and moved out of the way. As long as Joe was doing his business I packed all of my belongings into my little bag and slipped my shoes on.
"What do you think you're doing?"