VI

Goods POV:

"We need to get help from the other kingdom's. We cannot do this on our own. Jschlatt and Quackity have guards that are on their side which makes them have more people than us," I say.

"I agree, they definitely have a better chance of winning than we do. Some guards are just blind to their cruelty . . . ," Minx said.

"What kingdom should we go to first?" Napsap asked.

"How about we try the Sugar Kingdom?" I suggested.

"Sure, they would probably be willing to help," Napsap said.

"Sugar Kingdom it is then," I say as I start to walk west.

As we got closer to the Sugar Kingdom, we saw more and more maple trees.
The trees are sugar coated and taste like candy. That's how the kingdom got the name "Sugar Kingdom". Leaves of sugar fell from the trees, flying away into the atmosphere. We made our way into a pretty meadow full of edible flowers and plants. Small rivers flowed occasionally throughout it.

Eventually, a castle with a lemon yellow flag was visible. The castle was tall and made of stone.

It's balconies had flowing vines with gummy bears. A forest full of more sugar coated trees surrounded the castle. The rocks around had rock candy that looked like crystals embedded in them.

We started to walk down the stone path towards the doors of the castle.

Two guards on the right and left of the doors stood there, watching us. We stopped in front of them. The guards bowed to me.

"Hello, Prince Good, what can we do for you today?" one of the guards asked. "We would like to speak to the kings," I say. Both guards nodded before opening the doors to the castle. A red carpet accompanied us as we walked down the hall.

I saw King Velvet and Ant sitting on their thrones, talking.

Ant wore a white long sleeves with a gold collar and cuffs. He had linen colored pants on with white boots. Ant had brown, fluffy hair and was a siamese hybrid. Velvet had on a white long sleeve shirt with crimson red cuffs and collar. Three red buttons lay under the red collar that his shirt had. He had dark red hair and deep brown eyes.

Ant noticed me and waved.
Once I was in front of them, I stopped to bow to them.

"Why hello, Prince Good, what brings you here?" Ant asked.

"Quackity and Jschlatt have discovered that there is still life in the Pumpkin Kingdom. They took the only Pumpkin citizen and planned to kill him but I let him escape. Long story short, they found out and kicked me out. These two guards are here to help me defeat their evil acts but we cannot do that alone," I said.

"Well that's one heck of a story," Velvet said.

"Ya, that's why we need your help. Why else would we be here?"

"Well, . . . we'll gladly help you," Ant said.

"Finally, some decent people," I mumbled. I spoke up a few moments later. "Thank you."

Ant and Velvet both nodded.
Perhaps we have a chance? We now have 2 kings on our side! I still wanted to see if the Juniper kingdom was up to the challenge though.

"Thank you so very much!" I say with a bow.

"Do you think the Juniper Kingdom would help too?" I asked.

"I'm pretty sure. Nikki and Jack are pretty merciful and are always ones to help," Ant said.

"Would you guys like to come with us to ask or are you busy?" I asked. "We can come with you. We have nothing better to do, anyways," Velvet said. "Thanks," I replied.

With that, we were out heading north towards the Juniper kingdom.
On our way there, more skinny and wide juniper trees started to pop up more frequently, signaling we were near the Juniper kingdom's territory.

Dark blue butterflies flew through the air above us. The Juniper kingdom's castle started to become visible.

It was a large, stone castle.
Every castle was made from stone.

Vines hung from windows and balconies with prussian colored blooming flowers. Pretty plants laid along the stone path to the entrance of the castle. Another pair of guards stood in front of the doors on the left and right.

We said the exact same thing we did to the guards in front of the Sugar kingdoms castle and sure enough, they let us in.

The inside of the castle was gorgeous. I saw the thrones but only Jack was there. He had on a black longsleeves with white cuffs and collar with gray pants and cape. Jack had chocolate brown hair and eyes.

"Hello prince Good, king Ant, and Velvet. What may I do for you today?" he asked. "Do you know where Nikki is? We also need to talk to her," I asked.

Jack nodded before standing up and opening a door. He came out holding a pretty lady's hand. She had brown hair with blonde bangs, blue eyes, and a pretty white dress with gloves and heels. A pearl necklace was tied around her neck. "What do you guys need?" she asked in a polite tone.

"Quackity and Jschlatt have discovered the last pumpkin citizen in the Pumpkin Kingdom. They took the only Pumpkin citizen and planned to kill him but I let him escape. Basically, they found out and kicked me out. These guards, Ant, and Velvet are here to help me defeat them but we also need your help," I say.

"Oh my," Nikki said.

"Ya . . ."

"We will help you though."

-

Word count:937