Chapter 1

Narrator's POV,

"A! A! K IS AT IT AGAIN! SHE'S AT IT AGAIN!" J yelled as he grabbed A's hand.

"Ugh, what is it again?" A asked sleepily, rubbing his eyes to wake up completely.

A and J walked to the living room with C, F, G, I, K, N, P, S, V, Left W and Y gathered around in L's room.

"K, why is U tied up to a stick?" A asked while looking at them.

"To trigger any traps that were set up by L." K said as she was about to bring U inside but was stopped by V.

"Are you out of your mind?! You serious K right now?! We won't let him in L's room!" V exclaimed furiously but K pushed him out of the way.

"He volunteered in doing so, am I right U?" K asked as she saw U chewing on the ropes.

"Yep! Pretty much!" U muffled as he continued on chewing the ropes.

"K, tell me a valid reason why L made be pissed off again?" A asked curiously as he finally let U go.

"Psh, he can't even even take a joke! I replaced his tea with a coffee." K said in a rude and despair way.

"And why would you do that?" P asked but K didn't respond.

"Oh! Oh! Oh! Me! Me! Me! Me! I know!" Left W volunteered to tell the reason. A knew K wouldn't tell him what happened and he knew Left loves playing with her puppets so he give her the opportunity.

"Go ahead Left." A said.

Left W took a box of her puppets and set everything. She carefully slid in the puppet and began.

"Ahem, la la la la la. Ooh, tea. Mind if I do... sssip!" She tried to mimic K's voice but it's only making it worse. N and Y just clapped.

"Hey, I don't sound like that!" K said, giving Left a death stare on her eyes.

"Ahem, oh no. I drank L's tea. Oh I know, I'll replace it with coffee then. He won't know the difference, he's dumb." Left said with a better mimic of K's voice. She moved the puppets in the exact movements of A's team.
"Good morning L 'is it a good morning' -sip- 'Hey! This ain't tea!' -smash cup on the ground- 'K! WHAT THE FUCK!' I'm sorry it's a joke 'A JOKE? JUST A FUCKING JOKE?' -go to the room and banged the door and G walks in- 'K! What happened?' I replaced L's tea with a coffee  and he got pissed' and that's what happened. Thank you! Thank you!" Left bowed with the puppets on her hands. I and N clapped. A walked to K.

"So you drank L's tea without knowing and instead of making him a new one you replaced it with coffee?" A asked and K give him a simple nod. "How terrible! I'll talk to him."

"LEFT! GET BACK HERE! YOU'RE DEAD!" K yelled and Left W shrieked out and ran away from K.

"YOU'LL NEVER TAKE ME ALIVE! NEVER!" Left W yelled as she bumped to D while juggling on the ball. "WOAH!" D yelped as she fell from her balance.

A POV,

"YOU'LL NEVER TAKE ME ALIVE! NEVER!" Left W yelled as she bumped to D while juggling on the ball. "WOAH!" D yelped as she fell from her balance.

"Idiots." I muttered as I entered L's room.

"What do you want? Can't you see I'm busy?" L threw things at me but failed to do so.

"You know what time is it, right?" I asked as I pulled out a piece of candy out of the wrapper.

"It's 7:00! Moron!" I shoved the candy onto his mouth to shut him up.

"No, it's candy time." I said as I took one too and ate it. He munched on it and sat on his bed.

"Right. But why do we even take these anyway?"

"Ask B, he's the one who's making it. Also because it empowers your skills for the circus shows." I replied in an acid tone of voice.

"K! WHAT DID YOU DO TO MY HOOPS?!" I heard D yelling.

"A! A! The shows gonna start in 5 minutes or six. We need to-" I(letter) cutted off when G yelled, "WHERE THE HELL IS MY HORSE?!"

I stood up and announced to the team, "Everyone! Prepare for the show later in 5 minutes or six! If you are injured or other terms of excuse, don't perform on stage! It's for your health!" I'm a good leader.

"You heard what he said. Move! Move!" B added.

Hope the show got right.

Word count: 779
Check the reference of this chapter.
"Silly Letternapped Au" by Cookie375666
Sorry if this come out in Tuesday morning. I'm too busy with academics.

Date Published: May 30, 2023